View poll results: mesa or marshall.
Marshall 30th anniversary combo
5 21%
Mesa boogie mark 3
18 75%
other, but i'd prefer atop answer!!!
1 4%
Voters: 24.
Hey UG, I'm looking at a new amp and am wondering what your guyses opinion on it is. I play mainly hard rock and branch on metal. So this is my choice, ive played some of their products (mesa, marshall) and really like them. So whats your verdict.
Budget?
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
cowdude speaks words of infinite wisdomery.
i voted Marshall... but i`ve never heard of the 30th ann. one... so maybe it sucks LOL... but Marshall for me because i tryed a mesa b4 and it`s really dark sounding.. it`s heavyer but really muddy sounding to me anyway.
how much you looking at?? but i would say with your taste, a mesa
Equipments:
Fender American Telecaster N7
Yamaha CG150
Line 6 Tonecore Echopark
Behringer VAMP 2.0

"There's only two colors around the world. That's pink and green. Making love and making money." - Blacks20
i love mesas over marshalls anyday. if i had the money, that's what i'd invest in... but probably the dual rectifier and not the mark 3, but i haven't tried the mark 3 either... either way, mesa is probably better.
dst127 wrote:
Soundwash22 wrote:
Fred Durst is the Tom Green of music

No, some people actually like Tom Green.

dancesisidance wrote:
Shiroshu wrote:
I can't see Jimi approving of this.

Me neither, due to him not being alive and all.
the marks are really good my budget is just over athousan dollars....can be used.
either a Used JCM800 or a mesa Mark IV
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
BUDGET PLEASE! there are many amps other than mesas and marshalls that can do the things you are asking but I can't reccomend any models unless you tell me the amount which you intend to spend
Quote by boroboy
the marks are really good my budget is just over athousan dollars....can be used.

I think with that budget you can safely say 'will be used'.