It is 8$ a month, so I can afford it, but is it any good? Has anyone ever used it/ know anyone that has?
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
aww. I thought you meant The Skwisgaar Skwigelf Advanced Fast Hand Finger Wizard Master Class..
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
Quote by Chikitty_China
aww. I thought you meant The Skwisgaar Skwigelf Advanced Fast Hand Finger Wizard Master Class..

me too
??????

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Dude it has Kristofer Dahl in it, how can you go wrong?

My Youtube Page

I wrote this story so many days ago
and the words kept falling onto pages.
Without the loss we can't go on
and with the loss we became strong.

Good point!

Are the lessons really good? What styles do you do?

Well?

I've been watching Kristopher Dahl's lessons on UG TV and I love them.

I don't know if it would be worth it to pay the 8 bucks a month, if you can just learn the basic techniques he teaches on the UG videos and improve on them...
Quote by Altoidwithmelon
Hambonicus, that was epic with a side of win

98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.

Proud member of the "I don't believe in global warming clan".