so my tv is pretty old and only has one slot for AV, which currently i use for my xbox 360. i just got a verizon box so i can have cable in my room, but i need to plug that in to my tv too, but it has an AV connection also. my friend told me that they have things where you can plug the thing into your AV, and on the thing you can plug 2 or 3 AVs into it and you just press the button of the one that you want to use at the moment.

does anyone know what these are called or where i can get them?
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah