Poll: Do i make a move or not
Poll Options
View poll results: Do i make a move or not
Make a Move
44 73%
Do not make a move
16 27%
Voters: 60.
I've been mates with this girl for 5 years now, she is a stunner. Shes just broken up with her boyfriend and shes not to bothered about the brake up but now shes asking me to go for a drink with her, just the two of us, taking me out in her car just the two of us. The norm is a few of us, never really us alone. Shes been asking random questions over our friendship. Do i move in for more than friendship or do i stay back and keep it as friendship? From what ive read into it she does what more but shes just broke up with a boyfriend and im not sure if she just wants to be with someone cause of the brake up or what? I'm confused!

This should go in the relationship thread.

And heck, if she's interested in you and in case you are interested in her as well, go for it.
Quote by beeboshain
oh bogger didnt relise i put it in the pit sry

Oh bogger indeed.
Relationshpi thread.

But I recommend not making a move. She's probably just trying to feel better after losing a relationship, and you're a guy who she knows is nice and that you'd be a good boyfriend. It could work, but in all likelihood it wouldn't.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
yeah id play it cool and gauge by what she does
Quote by clincher09
you win

Quote by Vornik
..Are you wearing a pokemon hat?

Quote by Schmietty
+1 for what looks like a Pokemon hat.
yeah don't make a move, i did it with my bestfriend and ended up in a loveless pointless reltionship...

...with the pit
You're probably thinking too much of it and she just wants to hang out/talk to a friend because of her break up. If you've been friends for 5 years already she probably just sees you as a friend, nothing more.

I wouldn't do it if I were you, you're probably gonna screw up your friendship.
if you're sure you're not just a rebound from her breakup, then go for it. but be careful
go for it sometimes girls wait for you to make the 1st move anyway

shes already invited you out just the two of you

and maybe she wants to get you drunk as well

that always helps
www.myspace.com/adayoverdue

GEAR-
Guitars-
Ibanez SA260lh
Epiphone SG-black lefthand
Vintage Metal Axxe
Westfield Les Paul copy

Pedals
BOSS Metal Core
BOSS TU2
BOSS NS2
BOSS BF3 Flanger

BOSS BCB60

Amp
Orange Dual Terror head
Quote by Sixpack5001
yeah id play it cool and gauge by what she does

clever thought thats what i was thinking of but im not one for thinking on my feet more thinking with my **** and my **** as **** for brains

I would say go for it, but take it slow, and promise each other that if it doesn't work out you will go right back to being good friends.

This exact same thing happened between me and my best friend. It ended up being way too akward because we were sooo close as best friends, so we just decided to keep it like that. But lately... I'm not too sure that's what either of us want anymore. We have been getting really flirty with each other lately... hmmm.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
The more sex, the more happy.

Live by these words.
We can only guffaw at all the humbug we are told about martyrs.
If I would be you...I would absolutely make the move on her...
cuz I'm like that...I fall in love with girls so easy...maby too easy xD
well...I say...go for it
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
Do you want to make a move? If so, then go for it, but don't be too conspicuous about it. Or, try talking to her about it.
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
Quote by mafropetee
I would say go for it, but take it slow, and promise each other that if it doesn't work out you will go right back to being good friends.

Plus one.

Really.
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
coughpicscoughcough

edit: dont make a move. it'll never work. and you'll lose a friend