Hey guys, I have a question. I was talking to a friend, and she said that there's a new law or whatever going into effect soon that will require Americans to have passports to travel to Canada. I need to know if this is true because some of my friends and I are planning on going to cananda for a fishing trip in the summer, and if we need passports, we're pretty much screwed. I'm definatley eyeing to visit Toronto, and do some fishing in Ontario. Anywyas, just wondering if anybody here knows if a passport is indeed required now for Americans headed into Canada. We'll only be there 5 days if that helps.
Quote by Qazxs
I got kicked out of a Mac store when me and my friends simultaneously put on meatspin on all of the computers in the store. Some eleven or twelve year old looking girls there freaked out.
Why would you be screwed? If you do need passports then just go and get them.
Gear:
Electric
Yamaha RGX520
Fender Strat HSS

Acoustic
1952 Martin and Co 00-18.
Yamaha FGX730SCA

Amp
Fender Twin Reverb
Fender Amp FM25 DSP

Pedals
Boss DS-1
stay in your ****ty country and stay out of ours
problem solved
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
Quote by COBHC6
stay in your ****ty country and stay out of ours
problem solved

LOL, moron...

Anyways, you don't need a passport YET - sometime in the middle of the summer you will for land travel. All you need now is a birth certificate and ID.
mmmk.