my internet's being really freaking gay. i have road runner, and the computer's plugged into the cable box through a USB cord, because the ethernet thing on the cable box won't let anything connect. now, whenever i try to go to a webpage a box comes up telling me to connect to the internet, so i have to click Work Offline, go to Tools on IE, and uncheck Work Offline, then click the link. videos and other flash stuff will not load at all. i suppose it could be because it's snowing and we have like a foot right now (idk about that kind of stuff), but my friend has road runner and it's never cut out on him. the whole ethernet thing is extremely gay too. anyone know what's wrong?

what i thought was you were trying to catch a bird with some wacky yet comical ACME products, but couldnt get him
Last edited by DaStrat0blast3r at Mar 8, 2008,
Quote by DaStrat0blast3r

what i was though
was you were trying to catch a bird but couldnt get him

but seriously
just use one of those slingshot nukes or whatever
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
Quote by COBHC6

but seriously

oh well SOOOOOO RYYYYY

the slingshot nukes never work though. he should try the painted on tunnell, and then all of a sudden a train comes out and owns you.
o the memories.
Quote by COBHC6

but seriously

This mans asking for serious answers and all the pit is supplying is comical ways of destroying a looney toons character.
Quote by DaStrat0blast3r
oh well SOOOOOO RYYYYY

the slingshot nukes never work though. he should try the painted on tunnell, and then all of a sudden a train comes out and owns you.
o the memories.

come on
when has the painted on tunnel ever worked
good old fashioned TNT is probably the best way TS
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
Quote by COBHC6
come on
when has the painted on tunnel ever worked
good old fashioned TNT is probably the best way TS

he could always just tunnell underground and attempt to knock him out with a boxing glove from below.

im so sorry about this TS lol. perhaps unplug your router, reset it, and try it again.
Quote by DaStrat0blast3r
he could always just tunnell underground and attempt to knock him out with a boxing glove from below.

im so sorry about this TS lol. perhaps unplug your router, reset it, and try it again.

knock who out
i was giving serious ways to fix his internet