View poll results: Sex Drugs or Rock n Roll-pick one you cant live without
Sex
4 13%
Drugs
5 17%
Rock N Roll
21 70%
Voters: 30.
If you have to have one only for the rest of your existance which could you least do without?

Drugs can be caffene or alcohol or whatever. Rock n Roll can be classical or death metal whatever. Sex can be masterbation instead if you cant get some!
Last edited by Andreas1 at Mar 8, 2008,
i really dont understand what the **** you're asking, are you saying which one of these Could I Pass Up On? or are you asking Which one would you want if you could only have one?
Quote by Andreas1
If you have to only for the rest of your existance which could you least do without?

this sentence does not make any sense

Sex Drugs of Rock n Roll-A Choice

neither does this one

rephrase the way the above sentences are typed, and maybe ill understand what you're asking.

EDIT: ^ thank you
Last edited by DaStrat0blast3r at Mar 8, 2008,
Quote by DaStrat0blast3r
i really dont understand what the **** you're asking, are you saying which one of these Could I Pass Up On? or are you asking Which one would you want if you could only have one?

this sentence does not make any sense

its difficult i know have a think about or seek retardation therapy.
Quote by Andreas1
its difficult i know have a think about or seek retardation therapy.

what the hell are you saying?!??! seriously, retype this stuff so its actually legible or just delete it, cuz as of now im pretty sure its spam.
^

Stop digging!
Quote by abstract pie
Ahh the pit. Where conversations of Pokemon Cards can turn into ones of wizard homosexuality

You are everything I want...
...'Cause you are...

...Everything I'm not.

Atheism. Is. Not. A. Religion.
Today's saints were yesterday's sellouts
Well, I'd pass up drugs for Sex and Rock n' Roll. (If that's what TS is asking ).
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
strat0.. take it easy lmao.. wat if hes mentally retarded?..

.. wat i think hes tryin to say is.. which one CANT u live without out of those 3
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
ok, so im just gonna go along with my gut instinct on this one and say "i would pass up on drugs"

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
strat0.. take it easy lmao.. wat if hes mentally retarded?..

.. wat i think hes tryin to say is.. which one CANT u live without out of those 3

ye, i think i understand it now. holy crap. that was a mental workout to understand that.