so i was on EBAY and i saw Nintendo DS for 2.00 US. for the hell of it i bid 2.75 realizing i would be outbid within a minute or two. Well i wasnt, and now that i look at it im almost 100 percent sure its a scam. is there a way i can back out of the payment??? i dont have a credit card or anything. So the only way i could pay would be to tell my parents and have them input theres and theyd be ****ing pissed at me.

i did not think this one through.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260218223995&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBSA:US:1123
heres the link
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Oh no, $2.75!

And why did you bid on it in the first place? #1 rule of eBay: If there's a stock photo, don't bid.

You can back out of payments on eBay, by the way...
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
im pretty sure your screwed. it says u allready won the bid
edit: i think he means two hundred seventy-five, not 2.75
Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

We raise the Vibratory so high
That all untruth will fall of its own dead weight
lol it says at the bottom of the page

"DO NOT BID"
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
yea i know im retarded for doing it. its not the money its my parents flipping **** on me for bidding on ebay. theyre going to be really pissed.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
4)??????
Do NOT Bid, I'm NOT selling a Nintendo DS - I'm just giving information on how to get one for FREE! It’s so easy"
yea thats what it says on the bottom
Send me off to bed forevermore.
and no im not 12 years old, allthough by this action i can see why you would think that.
The Mitch Clem formula
4)??????
i contacted the seller. I just hope to god that works. I dont have a credit card but i have the money. is there a way i can get it to them without my parents knowing?
The Mitch Clem formula
4)??????
Quote by incarnation
im pretty sure your screwed. it says u allready won the bid
edit: i think he means two hundred seventy-five, not 2.75

No, the page says $2.75.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Do NOT Bid, I'm NOT selling a Nintendo DS - I'm just giving information on how to get one for FREE! It’s so easy"

No worries. Welcome to ebay.
You can retract your bid under special circumstances. Juust lie and say you entered the wrong amount, then it'll cancel.

EDIT: Didn't realise it had ended. Just learn from your mistake, lucky for you its only $2.
$2?

£1?

That isn't much at all.

Send them it via letter aswell.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
i sent them a letter via email saying i thought id be getting a DS out of it. its even stupider because it turns out from the money i saved from working i could just buy a used DS and pay off this scamming bastard.
The Mitch Clem formula
4)??????
To be fair he's not scamming. It quite clearly says DO NOT BID, if you can't be bothered to read it, it's your fault. Luckily for you I doubt the guy is expecting payment. Just tell him you will leave him good feedback if he does the same for you.
he doesnt have any shipping costs, i doubt hes expecting anything. if he is then is there a way i can mail the money or do something other than credit cards??????
The Mitch Clem formula
4)??????
TS is dumb

RIG:
Ibanez GSA 60
Ibanez RG4EX1QM
Metal Muff
Jackson DKMGT
GK Backline 210
Vox VT50
Crate XT15R
Ibanez SR400QM
Ibanez GSR 200 bass
Crate B15 bass amp
Lots of Monster cords
You can techincally get out of it but it IS YOUR fault. It CLEARLY states it is not selling a DS, but telling you hot to get a free one.

Rule #1 of ebay, THOROUGHLY READ EVERY DETAIL BEFORE BIDDING.

Havea nice day.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
Do NOT Bid, I'm NOT selling a Nintendo DS - I'm just giving information on how to get one for FREE! It’s so easy

Silly TS
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
This is retarded. Why did you bid?

And just don't pay for it, then your parents won't find out. He doesn't want money anyway so don't give him any.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
I'm sorry, but you're just plain stupid. Just go get a money order from a gas station or a bank. Tell them you want a money order for $2.75, and then mail it to the dude. It's not that big of a deal.
Pissed.
...if you managed to miss that giant sign telling you not to bid then your parents are correct in not wanting you to be on ebay.

You fail. goodbye.
2004 Fender Mexican Fat Strat
2003 Epiphone SG-400
Marshall DSL-401
Electro-Harmonix Small Clone Chorus
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss DD-3 Digital Delay
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter

http://www.myspace.com/realityfracture/
Quote by ebay

poop.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
noob
thats all i gotta say ur a dumbass
Quote by andy_thomas
Were you by any chance, exposing your scrotum to an open flame?

...and yet you still bid?

TS = Fail