Page 1 of 2
My girlfriend, jess, is convinced her house is haunted. she just moved there about a month or so ago, and since then, they all have been seeing shadows of people walking by doors, shadows in empty rooms, closet doors opening and closing on their own, lights turning off and on while she was in the room just sitting there, and one that still stumps us, she heard a HUGE bang, and her and her (almost) step sister, bev, went downstairs and found the bulkhead door wide open with the padlock on the floor.

Last night, jess was in her living room when she heard someone whisper her name right behind her in her ear. and this wasnt just her, bev heard it too. they went in the dining room and sat down and she had her hands over her ears, shaking cuz she was so scared. then bev heard it again and thought it was jess, and they both freaked out.

And another creepy one...when they first moved in, jess and her sister went into the dining room to clean, and they were washing down the walls and windows. there was nothing on the walls that anyone would really notice, so it wasnt there, or they would have seen it. a few days later, in the dining room having dinner, jess' little sister noticed a pencil drawing on the wall right beside the window, about two feet off the ground, a little drawing of a figure with the word "jebta" next to it. but the j was backwards. and then last night, jess went into her room and noticed "mommy" written on her floor in front of her window (she has a small window at her floor because her ceiling slopes down) and "jebta" scratched over it, like someone really gripped the pencil hard and pushed hard. but the letters were spread, with mommy within jebta, and she looked at it again today and it was hardly there.

And i have a question, has anyone else had any jebta stuff, or know what the hell jebta is? i googled it, and all i got was some foreign language stuff, and one that really creeps me out, jebta island, which is an island that is part of the marshall islands. and marshall is her frikken last name.
Quote by HelloHalo
I think if I crap my pants in public, I'll just simply stand up (if I'm not already standing), announce "Ladies and gentlemen, I have just defecated in my pants. Good day to you all."

And walk out.

/lame, blatant attempt to get sigged.
Clench your buttcheeks, because, *posts picture of you gonna get raped*

That's creepy, tell her to move out.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
woah dude thats seroiusly some weird sh*t
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez TS-9
EHX Big Muff Pi
Companion Fuzz Box
EHX Pulsar
Boss DD-6
Fender Hot Rod Deville 212
Strange, maybe her stepsister is just messing with her.
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus
holy balls.

if your not full of **** then, im kinda freaked out.
i say Of
you say A
i say Revolution
and you say jah

In loving memory of that damn game of poker

Private first class of the bass militia, PM Nutter_101 to join!
For Jebta - google is your frien- what's that? It doesn't exist?
Faily google is a fail.

However, sounds pretty haunted to me.

I get **** in my house but eh, just ignore it. No really.

Get used to it and just be like 'yeah bitches, my house is coo'
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
jebta is a dance performed at christmas time - i think

and an island some were
Too tired and lazy to bother with a sig, Sorry.
Explain to her that ghosts aren't real.

Wait no, don't be the skeptical everything-has-a-logical-answer guy, cause they always die in the movies.
Ouija board time!!
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez TS-9
EHX Big Muff Pi
Companion Fuzz Box
EHX Pulsar
Boss DD-6
Fender Hot Rod Deville 212
Quote by dRummeR94
Tell her to call Ghost Hunters!

**** ghost hunters...

who you gonna call?

ghost busters!
i say Of
you say A
i say Revolution
and you say jah

In loving memory of that damn game of poker

Private first class of the bass militia, PM Nutter_101 to join!
get some balls. chances are it's not haunted but if it is enjoy it. that's a cool house and she hasn't been harmed so yeah....
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
my bedroom light does that all the time .. its a dimmer switch i have .. and it goes really dim ALL the time when im just sittin listening to music.

when it does it its usually windy and rainy outside though so im assuming thats why.
Quote by NOtrab
Ouija board time!!

Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by pix_dement

lol

But seriously, thats creepy. Id move out man - and Id say that Jebta is probably a name, so see if they can find out anything on the house's history, if anyone died there, etc.
Quote by Lamont

i once dreamt my wallet was on a helicopter and i chased after it. and eventually i pulled my dick out and lassoed the bottom of the copter and pulled it out of the sky. i woke up screaming
Quote by Brain245
Explain to her that ghosts aren't real.

Wait no, don't be the skeptical everything-has-a-logical-answer guy, cause they always die in the movies.

To TS, my friend had a similar problem at her old house, and its now beginning at the house she's been at for a few years.
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
Tell her the answer is in your pants.
We can only guffaw at all the humbug we are told about martyrs.
Quote by AngrySockMonkey
Tell her the answer is in your pants.

ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
yeah i forgot to say ghosts arent real but that does sound kinda spooky .. i guarentee she stays in a mansion in the middle of no where ? where it constantly rains and thunder sounds every 5 seconds.
Holy motherfucking bloody sweet zombie Jesus H. Christ on a bike.

That's fucking freaky stuff.
yeah, her phone broke, but shes getting a new one and when she does shes gonna get pictures and ill post them (she doesnt have a camera)
Quote by HelloHalo
I think if I crap my pants in public, I'll just simply stand up (if I'm not already standing), announce "Ladies and gentlemen, I have just defecated in my pants. Good day to you all."

And walk out.

/lame, blatant attempt to get sigged.
"Jebta" is "Cheerful" in Hebrew.

Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by Wulphy

Really? That's interesting.

TS, do some research on the house. I'm as skeptical as you can get but I'm very intrigued.
Tell her your penis knows what jebta means.
Quote by AngrySockMonkey
Tell her your penis knows what jebta means.

The most depressing thing is that you are by no means the first to have said that.
Quote by CORT noob
Clench your buttcheeks, because, *posts picture of you gonna get raped*

Oh my god, thank you for making my day.
"My strength is my determination" - Randy Rhoads (1956-1982)

Quote by LedZeppelin
Life is not an isolated moment, so don't live it as such.

Quote by bendystraw
art rock? isn't all rock art?
If you're serious, then that's some creepy shit.
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
I am so damn glad that I'm not your girlfriend. And that has nothing to do with the fact that I' a guy, because that's some scary shizzle!
Tell her that the best way to get rid of haunted house problems is have sex.
Quote by Wulphy

Bull****.

No, seriously it's not Cheerful, there is no such word in Hebrew and I can speak Hebrew pretty well.
Jebta sounds like it is definitly a word in another language, possibly latin or greek?
this is very scary though and i am interested in hearing more
if you're telling the truth then thats pretty crazy, but i'd like to come over cuz that also sounds kinda fun

like amityville horror stuff. hopefully she doesn't find "redrum" or "jodi" written on the walls next time

i've had a couple incidents where i have heard a whisper in the room and its freaked me out. never my name, but definetly heard what seemed to be some kind of whisper. then a couple times i've also felt like someone taps my shoulder when i was in my room. really wierd.
Quote by me_llamo_juan
^You're awesome.

Quote by gtmustang2006
Listen to RageAgnstUrJaw.

"I've wronged you, and steal everything from the truth,
Can we find ourselves, walking through a field with no solitude,
The pain goes on."
That's pretty cool, take some pics, seriously.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Page 1 of 2