Page 1 of 3
Any body got any badass rocker quotes.From actual rockstars.My friend asked me if I knew any.
John 5Dimebag DarrelJimi HendrixSlash Foo Fighters

"I can't wait until I turn 16 so I can drop out of highschool."

- Not an actual rockstar.

=/
And I mean that in the best possible way.
i read a book that had quotes in it..
there was a pretty awesome one
"I could write a cutesy song, but i would have to make it twisted.. Once upon a time i met a bunny...and butt****ed it"
-Jonathan Davis
sig under construction.
"My milkshake is much better than yours"

Oh wait a minute...
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

"I have to go now because I have people to do and things to see"

forgot who said it...not very good anyways.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Not really badass, but some cool guitar-related ones
"Solos are the icing on the cake, but you gotta have a cake first" -Zakk Wylde

"Mick Ronson, Leslie West...they're so much better than these wankers that get rated as good guitar players. I guess I'm in that category too. I mean the underrated, not the wankers"
-Sex Pistol Steve Jones

"I like to be the best guitar player in the room, so there are a lot of rooms I don't go into"
-Jack White

try www.brainyquote.com
Quote by AquafinaGloss
i read a book that had quotes in it..
there was a pretty awesome one
"I could write a cutesy song, but i would have to make it twisted.. Once upon a time i met a bunny...and butt****ed it"
-Jonathan Davis

+1 haha thats great
Quote by Lamont

i once dreamt my wallet was on a helicopter and i chased after it. and eventually i pulled my dick out and lassoed the bottom of the copter and pulled it out of the sky. i woke up screaming
I'm on a porch, and I enjoy when people sit on me- A Chair
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
"Playing Acoustic guitar is like having sex with your clothes on. You can do it, but its a lot harder"

"I don't hate Kirk [Hammet] but I don't really like him. I mean, if the guy was drowning, I'd pull him out...after watching him go under a couple of times"

Both Dave Mustaine. The man.
"I once dipped my arm in carosine oil, lit it on fire, and fist****ed a goat"

- Me

Don't do drugs.
We can only guffaw at all the humbug we are told about martyrs.
"Drinking beer is easy. Trashing your hotel room is easy. But being a Christian, that's a tough call. That's real rebellion!"
- Alice Cooper

Edit:
"I like to be the best guitar player in the room, so there are a lot of rooms I don't go into"
-Jack White

Jack White rocks!
Last edited by GeekInThePink at Mar 8, 2008,
i spent my money on women and drink - the rest i wasted.
Squier affinity Strat - red
Gould Les paul style - black
Fender Mexican 70's re-issue Strat - black
Gibson Les Paul Studio - worn cherry
"Nu metal sucks."- Me

In all seriousness,
"The beautiful thing about learning is nobody can take it away from you."- BB King
"I'm sort of like a lame, single guy in a red sports car."
"I think about God, cats and nature"

both Billy Corgan quotes
Quote by sashki
"Solos are the icing on the cake, but you gotta have a cake first" -Zakk Wylde

Best one yet, and so true.
My bed isn't made, I'm tired, I haven't slept well for two weeks. I haven't been laid in a month. I don't have a girlfriend. I have a warrant for my arrest.
layne staley
And when power ballads come back, we'll get big hair again.
jerry cantrel
Last edited by athlete1 at Mar 8, 2008,
Tom Morello said something like:
"Good songs will make you tap your feet and wanna get with your girl. Great songs will set fire to buildings and send cops scattering everywhere. I'm only interested in writing great songs."
Quote by TheBadassofRock
Tom Morello said something like:
"Good songs will make you tap your feet and wanna get with your girl. Great songs will set fire to buildings and send cops scattering everywhere. I'm only interested in writing great songs."

Judging by your screenname, you seem like the man to ask for these quotes.
“**** this 'Don't speak ill of the dead' ****! People don't become better when they are dead; you just talk about them as if they are. But it's not true! People are still assholes, they are just dead assholes!”
-Lemmy Kilmister

Also:
At some talk show, the Sex Pistols were asked what they did with the money they got from the record company. Steve Jones said "Well, we've ****ing spent it, haven't we?"
"We are Opeth, from Stockholm, Sweden."-Mikael Akerfeldt

/thread

for the hell of it, also by Mikael:

"And now for the song that will get us chicks backstage..."*plays Windowpane*
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
“Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free.” - Billy Mack

"I've been imitated so well I've heard people copy my mistakes." - Jimi Hendrix

"I'm interested in anything about revolt, disorder, chaos, especially activity that appears to have no meaning. It seems to me to be the road toward freedom." - Jim Morrison

"Of course, I do occasionally arouse primeval instincts, but I mean, most men can do that. They can't do it to so many. I just happen to be able to do it to several thousand people. It's fun to do that." - Mick Jagger

"I heard that your brain stops growing when you start doing drugs. Let’s see, I guess that makes me 19." - Steven Tyler

"I always thought the good thing about the guitar was that they didn't teach it in school." - Jimmy Page

“I'd rather be hated for hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.” - Kurt Cobain
"HEEEY FUCKERS, SUCK ON GUNS N FUCKEN ROSES!!!"

-Duff McKagan
Quote by carcass255
long hair is cool mate

haircuts are for people in concentration camp
Quote by element4433
I'm on a porch, and I enjoy when people sit on me- A Chair

Oh, you're good.
".....guitarists shouldn't get too riled up about all of the great players that were left off of 'Rolling Stone Magazines' list of the Greatest Guitar Players of all Time' ... Rolling Stone is published for people who read the magazine because they don't know what to wear ..."
- Joe Satriani
Orange Rocker 30 Head
Orange 4x12
Warmoth Strat
Richmond Dorchester
Boss RC-50
Line 6 DL-4
Digitech Whammy 4
Zvex Mastotron
Boss RT-20
"If your gonna kick authority in the teeth, you might as well do it with both feet." Keith Richards.
The views expressed in this post are not that of the user and, as such, they shall be disregarded by all mods. Due to this binding clause, warnings/bannings can no longer take place.
Quote by bobtrack
".....guitarists shouldn't get too riled up about all of the great players that were left off of 'Rolling Stone Magazines' list of the Greatest Guitar Players of all Time' ... Rolling Stone is published for people who read the magazine because they don't know what to wear ..."
- Joe Satriani

hey bobtrack. were avatar buddies. yeah.
The views expressed in this post are not that of the user and, as such, they shall be disregarded by all mods. Due to this binding clause, warnings/bannings can no longer take place.
You don't burn out from going too fast. You burn out from going too slow and getting bored. - Cliff Burton
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
just search maynard quotes or interviews..alll legit, hilarious and maynardesque
My gear:
Fender Jazz Bass
Ampeg BA115
"We wrote songs about absolutely nothing. Woman, sex and bullshit, much like the Hip Hop songs that most guitar players hate. I mean, c'mon, "Squeaze my lemon 'til the juice runs down my leg?" Pointless. We're interested in doing that, plus self-indulgent guitar solos that benefit no one except the one who's playing them. I'm in my 60's now and hate everything about who I was...I've lived a pointless life full of no emotion, passion or creativity. I regret wasting my life..."

- Robert Plant

There ya go.
Poor advice.
"We wrote songs about absolutely nothing. Woman, sex and bullshit, much like the Hip Hop songs that most guitar players hate. I mean, c'mon, "Squeaze my lemon 'til the juice runs down my leg?" Pointless. We're interested in doing that, plus self-indulgent guitar solos that benefit no one except the one who's playing them. I'm in my 60's now and hate everything about who I was...I've lived a pointless life full of no emotion, passion or creativity. I regret wasting my life..."

- Robert Plant

There ya go.

The part about the lyrics being retarded were pretty true and made me lol, but everything else just makes you sound like a douche.
Page 1 of 3