Me and my friend make a podcast, I've finally found a host and have got it out on the net!! It would be really great if some of you could take some time and give it a bit of a listen and tell me what you think.

The Podcast

There's also a link in my sig. If you really like it then you can subscribe to it on iTunes or other software like that at the bottom of the page.

It's pretty lack lustre and its bad audio quality, but other than that its alright. We've e-mailed it around our friends and have had good resposes.

Thanks!
In this epsiode listen to the lads out-dated, but hilarious take on the Christmas news, a beautiful moment in a High Street with a chav, and Keith and has cotton socks.

*lads'

I'm listening now. I liked your guitar playing. But your audio quality is too crappy, I can hardly hear D:

What I don't understand is how every British person on here sounds so British apart from me.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Like a said, lack lustre, no real topic, just a talk radio thing really.
We just got a mic, and I got hold of some recording software, found the host and stuck it out on the old interweb.
*lads'

Again, terrible audio quality, it was done with a £7 microphone from PC World. I really wouldnt expect much better quality than that, and I would like to point out now that neither of us sound like ball-less wonders in the real world.
I'm quite enjoying it

32p. Consider yourself lucky!
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
That was fun moment in PC World with the little troll man. It was great fun making the podcast, not so much editing it. REALLY boring
So, what do people think? Anyone listened all the way through? Improvements, or anything that could be made etc.
Bit of lovely ol' feedback would be good.

The big question: Anyone going to listen again?
Last edited by clapton-floyd at Mar 8, 2008,
Ill give it a listen later, but I'd advise you to stop the double posting and bumping, cause the thread will be closed if you don't mate, just edit your posts next time!
Do give it a listen, and if you're feeling partiularly lovely, you send us a lovely old e-mail