Will consider trades for a PC, Laptop or live sound gear, (power amps, mixers, speakers, shure mics, etc...)

High Quality Japanese made Ibanez RG 560 that needs to be set up and reassembled. Body has typical paint chips on the edges like most of these seem to get. The neck is straight with lots of life left...and NO crack behind the locking nut like a lot of these get. And NO finish crack where the neck bolts to the body. :thu: Has the great Original Edge tremolo in excellent condition, and a Dimarzio USA pickup for the bridge. $375 shipped in the U.S.A. (will ship elsewhere for extra) The guitar needs to be assembled and a few minor trim parts. (truss rod cover, 1 pickup trim ring, rear cavity cover. I have the bar and insert for the edge trem which will be included (not pictured) Will include 5-way switch (not pictured). Emal me directly at djfrank70 AT comcast DOT net or PM me. With an hour of wiring and some set up, this guitar will straight rip. This guitar was the weapon of choice for many shredders in the day... I am semi-negotiable... make me an offer.

Will consider trades for a PC, Laptop or live sound gear, (power amps, mixers, speakers,

Refs: XgamerGt04,tinypants,SomebodySomeone,Cutlass_253,
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

TTM USA $639 SHIPPED!-PM 4 SALE
Quote by Lethal Dosage
Nice guitar dude, how much if payed for in cash?

Thanks. Are you local? If I don't have to ship or use paypal I can take off $40.00.
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

Quote by aywilson

Nice looking guitar, but I will have to pass. I'm not much of a strat player and I really need some other gear. Good luck to you.

Thanks. Are you local? If I don't have to ship or use paypal I can take off $40.00.

Idk what state do you live in?
Quote by Lethal Dosage
Idk what state do you live in?

Alabama....zip 36301

Quote by Lethal Dosage
oh I live in nebraska

make me an offer!

to the top

TO the top

Quote by 7PlaGues
are you looking for shure drum mics or guitar/vocal mics? What about a behringer 12 channel mixer?

Vocal mics really. Which mixer is it? Thanks, D.J.

Quote by djfrank
Will consider trades for a PC, Laptop or live sound gear, (power amps, mixers, speakers, shure mics, etc...)

High Quality Japanese made Ibanez RG 560 that needs to be set up and reassembled. Body has typical paint chips on the edges like most of these seem to get. The neck is straight with lots of life left...and NO crack behind the locking nut like a lot of these get. And NO finish crack where the neck bolts to the body. :thu: Has the great Original Edge tremolo in excellent condition, and a Dimarzio USA pickup for the bridge. $375 shipped in the U.S.A. (will ship elsewhere for extra) The guitar needs to be assembled and a few minor trim parts. (truss rod cover, 1 pickup trim ring, rear cavity cover. I have the bar and insert for the edge trem which will be included (not pictured) Will include 5-way switch (not pictured). Emal me directly at djfrank70 AT comcast DOT net or PM me. With an hour of wiring and some set up, this guitar will straight rip. This guitar was the weapon of choice for many shredders in the day... I am semi-negotiable... make me an offer.

Will consider trades for a PC, Laptop or live sound gear, (power amps, mixers, speakers,

Hmmmmm, I guess this means you didn't send it to me.....