has any one heards of and and what does it do to you i think i might have sufferd from it.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
What is it? If you think you've suffered from it you must be able to tell us a little about it.
its where you wake up and your compleatly confused and scared my sister mentioned about but it was the most scared ive been in my life.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Right now i wish that "LOL ***" pear was here

But wtf is toxic confusion?
"Even though I've found God, I still love blow jobs, and I still say fuck." - Dave Mustaine

You know, when you, like, you grab a woman's breast and it's... and you feel it and... it feels like a bag of sand when you're touching it.
Quote by maccas666
Is that why your grammar and punctuation is so horrible?

no but its why your face is
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Quote by rancidryan
no but its why your face is

Ooooh! *hand over mouth* Ohhhhhhh!
"Even though I've found God, I still love blow jobs, and I still say fuck." - Dave Mustaine

You know, when you, like, you grab a woman's breast and it's... and you feel it and... it feels like a bag of sand when you're touching it.
According to Wikipedia, there is no such thing as toxic confusion, but you're confusion could have been caused by some toxic things such as drugs, gases like carbon monoxide, or something of that nature. Have you taken any of those things lately?
I'm pretty sure the problem is that you're just a fucking moron.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O