I check my Facebook today, and I find that my account has spammed at least 100 of my friends with some stupid Ringtone offer...

I already changed my password and deleted the Password Auto-Complete.

Is there any other precautions I can take to help prevent my Account spamming other accounts? Thanks guys
Quote by deathbat831
.........oh wow.
Eddy 372, im nominating you badass of UG
Quote by disturbed_n_wv
I believe thats the best looking Explorer I've ever seen, I did think they were all ugly until i seen that one Eddy372 good choice.

Could you recommend a good Free virus checker?
Quote by deathbat831
.........oh wow.
Quote by disturbed_n_wv
I believe thats the best looking Explorer I've ever seen, I did think they were all ugly until i seen that one Eddy372 good choice.

Not a virus. Either something got into your account or one of those facebook applications you installed wasn't kosher.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Ad-aware or search and destroy
Quote by imdeth
Penises look much better than vaginas in my opinion. A vagina looks like an axe wound.
superantispyware is good, as well as avg for realtime protection, also use ccleaner
Quote by Hot_Money420
It's a virus for sure, you computer will die in 3....2...1...

It will respawn though right?
Quote by Rankles
Not a virus. Either something got into your account or one of those facebook applications you installed wasn't kosher.

Thanks man, that cleared things up a bit.
Quote by deathbat831
.........oh wow.
Quote by disturbed_n_wv

I have a friend who's account keeps doing that so if you find a solution would you let me know rocker? Cheers.

Is it from a thingy called Free ringt0nez?
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know