FRAUDSTERS used dead rocker Kurt Cobain’s social security number to buy a $3.2million HOUSE, it emerged yesterday.

The Nirvana frontman’s widow Courtney Love revealed that identity thieves had also set up 188 credit cards in her name.

News of the £1.6million mansion emerged yesterday — despite Courtney, 43, admitting she knew that fraud was going on FIVE YEARS ago.

Was it not a bit suspicious that Kurt Cobain was buying a house? Surely the estate agents must've thought about that for at least a second...

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
08 Mar 2008 - Fraudsters have stolen around £36 million from Kurt Cobain's estate in a huge identity scam, according to The Sun.

Cobain's widow Courtney Love has confirmed the fraud has been going on for five years and she has called in forensic accountants. Details of the investigation have now been presented to police in LA.

The extraordinary scam included taking money from the trust fund of Cobain's daughter Frances Bean, setting up 188 credit cards in Love's name and using the late Nirvana singer's social security number to buy a $3.2 million house.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Was it not a bit suspicious that Kurt Cobain was buying a house? Surely the estate agents must've thought about that for at least a second...

you make me smile.
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
That is so effed up. Wheres Matlock?

MAAAATTTLLLLOOOOCCCCK!!
I saw it in the Sun, but they often sensationalise news stories, so i don't find them reliable.
It's gonna be a blue day
whow
Quote by killedbyaspork
because there is also a gibson squire, and they don't want to get them confused
Quote by perry589
I saw it in the Sun, but they often sensationalise news stories, so i don't find them reliable.

i agree to some extent.

but surely there not that desperate for stories that they would make 1 about a guy whos been dead for what 13-14 years now?