I lost my interest in playin a lil while ago, due to more work and harder courses at school and all that
what are some tips yall ahve to gettin interest back,a nd regaining skills i had quickly? thanks
Watch Andy McKee play.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
Quote by rainman5190
who?

Go to youtube and type in Andy McKee. He's an acoustic player. I watch him whenever I need inspiration.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
Also, John Butler, preferably Ocean.
Solo in Hotel California is inspiring.
Play Jeff Buckley's version of Hallelujah. Such beauty.
Slow Cheetah - Red Hot Chili Peppers.
Some old Metallica.

Throwing some ideas at ya.
Necrophagist.
The Set Up
1- Bc.Rich Nj Series Best w/Emgs
2-Ibanez v-blade, custom snakeskin
3-Fender Stratocaster
4-1986 Charvel Model 5
///
MXR Phase 90
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Dunlop crybaby original
metallica live? i dono,. wat got u into playing guitar in the first place. that's ur answer. for me it was good charlotte and simple plan and those pop punk teenager. to regain your skills, just practice scales again, and playing songs that are usually hard. for me, when i stopped playing and got back, i just did scales, and i got back to playing the same level i was before, much quicker. then i started playing master of puppets again. but it was harder now cuz i havn't played it for a weeks, and so i started sweating by the 2nd verse. but u keep doing it, and u get used to it.