What up UG, in english class the other day, we were making up alternative endings to 'Lord Of The Flies' and I got inspired to make this thread.

Aimed at the creative and imaginative poplulous of UG, this game involves writing an alternative ending to a book/movie/tv series etc which is prompted by the person before.

As there is no one before me, I shall simply post one for the next guy:

Spiderman (3rd film)

(Oh and keep memes to the minimum pleashe! )
Quote by mustaineNslash
i know this sounds stupid but...
wheres the sig button??

(sry)

In this ending of Spiderman 3, I actually watch the whole movie instead of getting bored and leaving halfway through.

Lord of the Rings (quite a view endings to choose from).
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Spiderman 3: New Ending
Peter Parker goes and apologizes to MJ, but in the process tells her that her singing is horrible and should stick to waitressing.
But before this, he gets his groove on with the blond. She was WAY hotter.
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
Last edited by ratmblink123 at Mar 9, 2008,
watch this.

titanic 2
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Ratatouille gets hit by a car when he runs across the road and dies. And the ending credtis starts to roll...

Me and my friend always comes up with sick abrupt endings for movies.
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
Randal Graves: And what's with that gay ****ing look, I thought Sam was going to saunter over Frodo and suck his ****ing ****. Now that would have been an Academy Award worthy ending.
Hobbit Lover: Hey faggot, they're not gay! They're hobbits!
Randal Graves: And then after the Frodo and Sam suckfest, just before the credits roll, Sam straight up ****ing bricks in Frodo's mouth.

uh. pink floyd the wall
Can i just reiterate, you have to give one for the next guy, sorry, didnt make that clear apparently
Quote by mustaineNslash
wheres the sig button??

(sry)

Piggy, or whatever the fat kids name was, comes back from the dead and turns into the marshmellow man. At this point the sequel to Lord of the Flies intertwines with Ghostbusters. But right before the Ghostbusters blow away the marshmellow man (turns out the Ghostbusters were Piggy's enemies on the island) Spider-Man gets thrown across the beams and becomes vaporized. At this point Venom is free to wreak havoc on the town (yes, Spider-Man 3's plot is coming into play) right as the marshmellow man starts eating the Ghostbusters as they try to recharge their packs. Unfortunately for Venom, the marshmellow man doesn't want any help wiping out his former killers and he decided to eat the poor creature. Now had the marshmellow man, aka Piggy, known the name of his delicious blue dessert, he might not have decided to make him his next entree. The marshmellow man, now poisoned by eating his short lived nemesis, is mortally stricken by this evil entree causing him to courageously keel over in symphonically spectacular display of marshmellic madness. As his body hurtles towards the hellacious hectare of happy town, he lets out a final venomous shard, propelling from his anus at spectacular speed. Superman comes to save the day but it turns out that while he can outfly a bullet, so can marshmellow mans deathly dump. The city, now in ruins, is aghast with a venomous wreak, leaving our heroes beaten and battered. Batman stands atop the empire state building as he watches King Kong tumble down and says to himself, "Well, none of them were gonna make any good movies anymore anyway," and flies the batwing back to Gotham.
Last edited by mattvl at Mar 8, 2008,
^

hats off to you sir!
Quote by mustaineNslash
wheres the sig button??

(sry)

Tom Hanks hit the fuel tank of the approaching Tiger Tank with pistol at the end of Saving Private Ryan and survives, so we don't have to endure 10 minutes of soppy gravestone nonsence and the credits roll as Tom Hanks saluts the American flag will leaning on clutches at a War Hospital. USA! USA! USA!

Juno has an abortion
Quote by lefthandman9876
john mcain blows them all away with a supernuke

what about harry potter, i know some people will enjoy this :P

Harry Potter dies.
/alternative ending
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
In an alternate ending to Back to the Future, Marty McFly does not find out that Loraine was his mom and has sex with her. As a result, traveling back into the future transforms him into a hideous mutant with horns of ivory and wings of recycled aluminum. Doc Brown is able to reverse the mutation by strapping the Flux Capacitor to Marty and making him drink Powerthirst at the same time, which causes him to self-implode and travel back in time, again (Part II will pick that up...).

Someone do Jurassic Park.
The power shutdown never causes the velociraptors to escape, and they fix whatever problem they had. The park gets an endorsement, and guests from all over the world come and enjoy dinosaurs!

but some little kid throws his ice-cream cone at a spitting thing, and it spits in his eye... ouch.

someone do crime and punishment.
Quote by thewho65
In an alternate ending to Back to the Future, Marty McFly does not find out that Loraine was his mom and has sex with her. As a result, traveling back into the future transforms him into a hideous mutant with horns of ivory and wings of recycled aluminum. Doc Brown is able to reverse the mutation by strapping the Flux Capacitor to Marty and making him drink Powerthirst at the same time, which causes him to self-implode and travel back in time, again (Part II will pick that up...).

The ship that was carrying the dinosaurs makes iit to the mainland allowing them to kill everyhing, luckily the people of the united states are so over weight the dinosaurs eat themselves to death and everyone lives happily ever after (except for the fat dead people),
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by thewho65

America pulls a "**** this" and just nukes the island out of existence. Animal rights activists bitch about it, then Dr. Grant and Ian Malcolm remind them that dinosaurs didn't belong here in the first place. Shuts THEM the **** up.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.