Like that except not Canadian. And by Canadian I mean as snowy.

Only a few piles. HAHA.
Quote by Adam...?
I generally try to avoid being that guy, but I'm not going to lie to you, it's possible that I shit in a friend's dresser once.

Quote by Jackintehbox
Coke tastes like a can of smashed assholes, so yes there is a difference.

I am USUALLY the nicest one here.
very rainy here in central new jersey
I want to go as far to the edge without going over. Out on the edge, you can see all kinds of different things.
Very confused atm, one day rainy, another damn cold, another earthquakes... meh thats what you get for carbon fuels

/contriversial post
Quote by mustaineNslash
i know this sounds stupid but...
wheres the sig button??

(sry)

I'm in Iraq..so..Well I call it iMerica. But it's getting in the 80s in the day now. Still pretty chilly at night.
Amps
Mesa Dual Recto 3 Ch
Peavey 6505 Combo

Cab
ENGL E212VH Cab

Guitars
Epi Explorer
Schecter Damien 6
Squier Strat (signed by Rob Zombie!)

Pedals
ISP Decimator
Dunlop Crybaby Original
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensenble
Boss GE-7 Equalizer
central jersey! woot whitehouse reppin. rt. 22 is closed
GEAR:

Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Epi Les Paul (modded with EMG 81/85, various other things)
Boss Looper
Member of UG's Hatecrew!
HAHA Word dude, ya that's exactly what it's like in Toronto. well ur in london, we're dealing with the same storm. i remember in vancouver, spring break, we would like play baseball and stuff. but here in toronto, it's called "March" break, cuz it's a break, in march, and it sure as hell isn't spring yet.
Rain and wind.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
its like 18 degrees out and the sun is shining.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Cold, dark, rainy, windy.

I love England.
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
its terrible lately here becuase on thursday it was 65 degrees and today it snowed
my gear: ibanez destroyer( with gibson 500t pickup), epiphone les paul plus,ampeg electric, marshall jcm2000 triple super lead half stack
been snowing since yesterday nonstop. 20-40cm
Quote by cliff_em_all
cof_median11 is a Child Rapist.

Quote by blink day 4 eva
Theres a mosquito that lives in my room and i let him bite me all the time and i let him live. It's our special deal. His name is "The Dude".

Quote by Babbs
cof_median11, you sick ****.
Weather's getting pretty biblical around here. I think I'll build an arc for guitars.
Gear:
Inflatable Guitar
Digitech GSP 2101/Mosvalve 962/Yamaha S412V
My Imagination
Not so much heat as normal I guess... but I was sweating earlier this week. That's what i get for being cold blooded and living in Arizona.
cloudy and windy with intermittent bursts of rain.

yay, england!

actually i like the weather atm
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
mid-high 70's

surprisingly cool for Florida
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
Its nice and sunny where i am. I was out in just shorts and a Tee.

Victoria BC Canada
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
It's alright, sun is shining but not too hot, i prefer cloudy days without rain though.