i am looking for these books to start my guitar project. i need all of them for my research. if you have any or all of these plz let me know. plz state what u have, condition, and what u want for them. will pay or trade. pics would be a plus. thanks

list:

1. MAKE YOUR OWN ELECTRIC GUITAR BY MELVYN HISCOCK

2. Build Your Own Electric Guitar: Complete Instructions and Full-Size Plans BY MARTIN OAKHAM

3.Building Electric Guitars: How to Make Solid-Body, Hollow-Body and Semi-Acoustic Electric Guitars and Bass Guitars BY MARTIN KOCH

4.Build Your Own Electric Guitar: Custom Guitar Assembly Made Easy BY BILL FOLEY

5.Build Your Solid-Body Guitar CD-ROM BY MARTIN KOCH
srry dude dont have any of those books. i do have some other ones ill sell. message me if ur interested.
most of those are available on amazon...

i just checked. go to the page and type "build guitar" there are loads of others too.

deadly
Thank you please.
Mk_Man---> srry my internet at the college is blocking the website. whats the pdf of? is it one of the books?

and yeah i found them all on amazon and i went ahead and bought the build your own electric guitar book but i was hoping to see if anybody on here had them so it would cut down on the cost. if not its cool
yep, its of Building Electric Guitars, and another pm sent