Alrite, so I just set up my iTunes store account and I used PayPal as my method of payment.

So I just bought and downloaded a CD but it hasn't charged anything to my paypal account. I have it set to use my PayPal balance as first method of payment or whatever, but it hasn't billed me or anything.

Is it going to or what? lol
Free Music.
Use It To Your Advantage?

edit: But wait a while it probably will take a while to do it.
well i dont want it to be charging the music to the credit card I linked to my paypal account.

it also says it hasnt billed anything to my iTunes billing agreement pay list thing either.
It probably takes some time, but it should eventually. If it doesn't though, iTunes will file a claim against your account.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
I can't use paypal for mine
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by i have to pee
It probably takes some time, but it should eventually. If it doesn't though, iTunes will file a claim against your account.

well its not my fault it didnt pay it. i set it up correctly and everything.
Quote by Sandman8591
well i dont want it to be charging the music to the credit card I linked to my paypal account.

it also says it hasnt billed anything to my iTunes billing agreement pay list thing either.

im confused, you don't want it to be charged to the credit card linked to your paypal account? how else are they going to charge you?

I bought a single through iTunes and through my PayPal. The one dollar charge showed up a month later. DO NOT go on a spree, trust me.
Why are we so wicked indecisive
Let's hit the streets with toy explosives
And let's enjoy what we have
Quote by gosteelers75
im confused, you don't want it to be charged to the credit card linked to your paypal account? how else are they going to charge you?

i want to pay for it directly out of my PayPal balance.
Quote by Sandman8591
i want to pay for it directly out of my PayPal balance.

It will, as long as you have a PayPal balance to pay for it.
Why are we so wicked indecisive
Let's hit the streets with toy explosives
And let's enjoy what we have