Page 1 of 2
Put down all the stupid stuff you believed when you were young i'll start off when i was about 5 i thought that in the cinema a load of people carried in a massive video and put it in a massive video player in the back of the screen.
haha, me too
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
i used to think when i was about 4 that when you dyed your hair you put your hair in a fire and said what colour you wanted it also i thought that when you moved home you actually picked up your house and moved it, i had a fun childhood
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
This has to be done...........
I used to believe in the search bar........
Hey I know theres like three of these
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
I used to think that stars in the sky were actually the size of little dots.
I though that my mom had a dick, and I also thought that when people flew kites, you sat on them and flew high in the air.
When chris farley died, my dad told me it was because it was fat, cause he didn't know how to explain a drug overdose to a kid.

I just found out like a week ago how he really died, lol.
Quote by IronNecrosis
This has to be done...........
I used to believe in the search bar........

Damn you!
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
i cant think of anything from when i was a kid but one time, someone told me they used to think babies came out of the belly button
Gear:
  • Orange TH30
  • Framus Cobra 4x12
  • Gibson Les Paul Studio
  • Gibson Explorer
  • Taylor 214CE-G
[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']uhm honestly when i was like 6 i thought A strip mall was a mall were you bought strippers

You knew what strippers were at 6? Lol, thats unfortunate.
[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']uhm honestly when i was like 6 i thought A strip mall was a mall were you bought strippers
Me too.
LARGE TEXT
Quote by Hardiment
Put down all the stupid stuff you believed when you were young i'll start off when i was about 5 i thought that in the cinema a load of people carried in a massive video and put it in a massive video player in the back of the screen.

ROFL!!
My Music Videos

Guitars:
Breedlove Revival Series OM
Crosby Fingerstyle Model
Voyage-Air VAOM-06
Fender Stratocaster (American)
Fender Nashville Deluxe Tele
Same here for the testicle-urine thing.

I also thought that every single radio had a tiny little band inside of it that could play any type of music.
I have nothing witty to say here at the moment

Expect a change soon
I can't believe a pit dweller hasn't taken a shot at organized religion yet!

I thought hookers were fishing equipment. I knew what a stripper was though.
Fender 60th MIA Strat
Epiphone Les Paul Plus

Peavey JSX

Rockman Stereo Echo
Rockman Sustainor 200
2 Rockman 12-Band EQs
Rockman Stereo Chorus
RE-20 Space Echo
fulltone Clyde Standard wah

*No Advertising*
i thought a baby came out of the bellybutton .. i also thought thats where you put " it "

and now i can see why girls hate me .
i used to bleieve, like, that cause my tv was small, i only saw one room of a tv show, whereas if i watched it on a bigger screen, id see more of the house the people were in

i also thought you could have sex by kissing someones neck
I used to think in "olden days" the world was black & white
"Even though I've found God, I still love blow jobs, and I still say fuck." - Dave Mustaine

You know, when you, like, you grab a woman's breast and it's... and you feel it and... it feels like a bag of sand when you're touching it.

Me too ahaha
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by guitarnoobie
When I was 5 I thought to make a baby a man and a woman made their wieners touch.

for some reason i find that hilarious
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.
I used to think that a women got pregnant not by sperm, but by testicles. I thought the testicles would come out of your penis hole and anto a vagina.
Quote by HelpTravesty
Hey everyone, SMOKE WEED!

It's raining blood from a lacerated sky.

I thought God was real.
Megan Fox nude!

Quote by HaKattack
Woman tone, eh?

Set treble to PUT THE TOILET SEAT DOWN WHEN YOU'RE DONE
Mids to YOU'RE DRIVING TOO FAST
Bass to WHAT DO YOU MEAN, "MAKE ME A SANDWICH"?
Gain to NOT TONIGHT, I HAVE A HEADACHE
Quote by guitarnoobie
When I was 5 I thought to make a baby a man and a woman made their wieners touch.

You have successfully made me choke on my water.
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
i used to think my testicles were little pieces of poop that were forming
that santa claus wasn't real, pshh. but now I know the truth, I heard his bells ringing last christmas.
Gear:
Hagstrom Viking cherry
Crate B15 bass amp
Squier SQ MB-5 5-String Bass
Epi Valve Junior head
Russian Muff
FAB Chorus

I HAVE THE RED PUBIS
Quote by nine01n
i used to think my testicles were little pieces of poop that were forming

i used to think that the guy peed inside the girl to make a baby cuz i didnt know what sperm or semen was
Santa Clause
Quote by Pinballwizard93
you sir, Martinikiss7, should be president.

Jizz is where it is
My friends brother believed that the reason that tv's used to be in black and white because actual colour in the world had not been invented yet, the world was black and white.
Quote by andyscoot
i used to bleieve, like, that cause my tv was small, i only saw one room of a tv show, whereas if i watched it on a bigger screen, id see more of the house the people were in

i also thought you could have sex by kissing someones neck

Me too about the kissing thing. I told my friend that wen i was like 6 and he told me the whole thing. I was utterly freaked out, and couldnt sleep.

And for some reason whenever i think of the old days, I automatically think that there wasnt any color.
Hello
Quote by emagdnimasisiht
I used to think that a women got pregnant not by sperm, but by testicles. I thought the testicles would come out of your penis hole and anto a vagina.

Page 1 of 2