Alright, what genre and what price range? PLEASE SPECIFY!

Also, I feel bad for you. You got fooled into buying one of the worst SG copies, by any company. Just resell it and get an Epi LP studio. Much, much better guitar, OK?
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Last edited by oneblackened at Mar 8, 2008,
get a head and cab custom made by Marshall. make it 400W all tube with an 8x12 cabinet. should only run you about 20,000

i dont know, like the guy above me said, genre and price range
Proud member of r0k 4 Chr15t club, PM T3hRav3n/christianbassis to join.

The Rig:
Dean Icon
Cimar strat-copy
Ibanez GRX-40
Dean Edge-1 Bass
Digitech RpX400
Peavey Rage 158

Creater of Tuba players united, pm to join.
dude marshall a small onr very versitile or vox because that new amp owns the blackheart i think
THE KREATOR OF THE ALL METAL AND KERRY KING GROUP PM ME TO JOIN
Proud BLACK 13 Owner
RIP Charles Michael "Chuck" Schuldiner THE FATHER OF DEATH METAL
GOD HATES US ALL-SLAYER
Quote by strings-N-stuff
I vote blackheart because it has better tone, not that muddy tone you get from the Epiphone head.

But you should have got a G-400 man.

good luck finding one though. how about a palomino or a peavey valveking?
I'm a Mormon.

Gear:
Schecter C-1+
Kustom Tube 12-A
Digitech Hardwire Tube Overdrive
Well id read a few reviews and it said that guitar wasn't too bad. Im after any amp, under £300
People's reviews are biased due to 'new toy' syndrome- the day they get it, they're in love with it until the infatuation period passes. Overall, the G-310's a shoddily constructed guitar with a baseball-bat neck. You could have easily bought an Ibanez RG321MH for the same price which, in my opinion, is a vastly superior instrument.

Ampwise, I'd suggest a Blackheart Handsome Devil- they pwn. In fact, I'm buying one very soon, along with an Epiphone Firebird V.