Page 1 of 2
anyone here in the same Boat as me and hates the beach, i cant stand it, the sand, the filthy water, the seaguls that steal my peanut butter and jelly sandwitch.

now mind you i like the beach on a cold winter day, when its windy and overcast, and i can just sit out and watch the waves or walk down it and hang out.

but to me the beach means competition. its a place for others to show how they are better, i.e. their bodies (ok the girls arent that bad), their talents (surfing, vollyball, and other sports).

i dont know to me it just seems like a really superficial place. mind you i live in orange county, so i go alot. but when i go i just sit there in jeans and a hoodie and try not to get sunburned, anyone else hate the beach?
Well don't go to it then.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I thought you meant the movie

I love the beach though.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
i love it... its sooo relaxing or sooo fun when you want it to be... plus its like half an hour away for me
Quote by Black__Dog
I love it except for the sand getting on my clothes and sticking to me.

yeah i hat that

you get a bit of water on you, be prepared to have sand on you for a good few days

youll find it in all kinds of places for a long time
I hate it
FEED ME MATHCORE

Quote by sashki

I also speak German, except no-one gives a shit.

GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE, AWAKE WHEN THE SUN HITS THE SKY
Quote by bucky_2300
I hate random capitalizations of letters more than the beach.

yeah i dont know why i did that, i think maybe i went back and put something before it and that was originally the begining of the sentence.

and to the guy who said i should stop going, i cant really, because all my friends like it.and i dont want to be left out.
I hate it, so i just don't go, simple.

EDIT: i don't mind going there at night time though.
I pretty much hate it too... between the stupid competion crap and the sunburns... pretty much sucks and there is nothing to do but go play in some salty water or burn..
According to wiki FAP really stands for familial adenomatous polyposis, a type of colon cancer.
--------------
Ibanez SZ720
Randall RG75D
--------------
Me Playing Stuff: Here
The Beach sucks. I got stung by a jelly fish and had to pee on myself. Then I had to take a shower in front of a bunch of adults, and then I had to sit in the car completely wet, with sand up my ass crack. And the women weren't as hot as Baywatch said they were going to be. And the broken bottles of glass because you have to be surrounded by drunken hicky morons..
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
i don't like getting sand in my special area.
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
It's sucks becuase when you get in your car to leave there's sand EVERYWHERE!
Awakening The Revenant
Deathcore side project: Malevolent

Quote by shavorules42
start with more poppy music with occasional screams and then work your way into emoish crap like a day to remember and so on.
Our local beach is awesome to get pissed at.

Sand Dunes + Beer = Good night out.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I don't really go there often. But I like lake ontario though...which is not really a beach but meh
Quote by rosamamosa
i don't like getting sand in my special area.

Up your nose? That happened to me once.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by Gu1T@r_H3r0
To quote Bill Hicks - "It's where dirt meets water. Is that that ****ing amazing to you? I've got a bathtub and an imagination man, I'm staying indoors this summer."

I was going to post that!
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Up your nose? That happened to me once.

How did you get sand up your nose?
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai

face plant
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
I don't go to the beach often, but I despise it when I do. Sand gets everywhere, it's uncomfortable, and the fucking sea. I'm piss scared of being in outdoors water, and the sea is full of crap like seaweed and jellyfish, both of which terrify me. And then it's so salty, it dries my skin and makes my hair feel disgusting, then it gets in my mouth and I gag and feel wretched for hours.

Urgh, I hate the sea.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by Kensai

I put it up there.
Quote by vintage x metal

i love the beach
but im stuck here in kansas... where its cold as ****
sig under construction.
The beach is great when you're with a few mates at a cottage and you take the boat out along with a couple cases of beer.
I HATE THE BEACH!
for real.. I mean, al the sand gets into everyone's bikinis (or swimwear.. whatever) and if you need to go to the restroom it is really uncomfortable.. then, there is a lot of trash, and people selling stuff.. then, some rocks are bad for your feet, because they make giant, deep cuts..

I'm definitely a mountain, snow, pool person

"When I die, I want people to play my music, go wild and freak out and do anything they want to do." - Jimi Hendrix

"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality." - John Lennon

I'm a GIRL!
Quote by Dinkydaisy
And then it's so salty, it dries my skin and makes my hair feel disgusting, then it gets in my mouth and I gag and feel wretched for hours.

lolololololololol

I had to do it
not much of a beach person. great plce to go on dates and stuff, but other than that not so much for me.

EDIT: It also steals keys. not so bad if you have a spare, but I didn't and it happened on a first date, not the greatest way to start things off. then having to walk a mile to the nearest gas station with sand in the pants.
Gear:
Hagstrom Viking cherry
Crate B15 bass amp
Squier SQ MB-5 5-String Bass
Epi Valve Junior head
Russian Muff
FAB Chorus

I HAVE THE RED PUBIS
Last edited by dustinrhocks4 at Mar 8, 2008,
I hate any place the sun hits. I hate the sun. I hate summer and all the bikinis and booty short associated with it.

WINTER FTW.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
I hate it with a passion.

Sand gets f**king everywhere!

Salt Water makes my skin go blotchy and red

I'm naturally pale skinned so I just look stupid next to all these tanned people (who will end up looking like peanuts when their 40)

Fat and Old people insist on taking off their Bras (South of France) Ugghhh

F**king Jelly Fish!!!

Absolutely no room whatsoever the place is heaving all the time, as if you can't enjoy getting sand stuck up your arse anywhere else.

Kids running in from the sea gettin water all over you

Parents telling you off (in French) for calling their impressionable young children "bloody wankers" for getting me wet

Ants the size of my goddamn little finger popping out of the sand at random intervals and crawling up and into my beer bottle when I'm not looking

having siblings beg you for 30 minutes to pump up their dinghy in the blistering heat (which takes 30 minutes of grueling labour so that they can play with it for ten minutes and then let it float out to sea...leading to the French coast guard being called out thinking someone was floating into the mediteranian

What the hell is there to like about the beach!! I can look at fit women in bikinis by the pool and enjoy a beer without the ants and listen to music...bliss

F*CK THE BEACH!!!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Page 1 of 2