I just want to know some if his Common licks scales and chords so I can incorporate some of them into my playing it would be a lot of help....thanks!

put them on a tab or something if you would it's eaiser to understand that way
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Quote by Bostonrocks
I just want to know some if his Common licks scales and chords so I can incorporate some of them into my playing it would be a lot of help....thanks!

put them on a tab or something if you would it's eaiser to understand that way

Did you look around at all? There's a thread about this at the top of the page as I type this reply for god's sake. If you really want to know what sort of scales and chords he uses try looking at his songs.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Sorry I just asked for a suggestion. Plus that thread has just turned into an argument
Quote by gregs1020
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
I still suggest that you go and look at his music and not just learn to play it but really think about the chordal and scalar choices he made when playing/writing it.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
wel most of the songs i really want to learn arn't there and I for the life of me can't figure them out
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
so does someone wanna help me out?
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
It would appear not.

Play a Cort ?

Play with V-Picks ?

Every minute is to be Grasped........................................................................Time waits for nobody.

lol. looks like that huh? lol
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
The Eric Johnson lick (Em)

e|-------12-14-
B|-12-15------15~
G|---------------
D|---------------
A|---------------
E|---------------
Quote by paulefty
Dr. No I LOVE YOUR AVATAR!
Thanks
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era