i want the NJ deluxe V from Bc rich and was going to buy ot from GC but look at the huge diferences between the site and GC

http://www.guitarcenter.com/B-C--Rich-DLXJRVO-Deluxe-Jr--V-Electric-Guitar-104511001-i1373778.gc

according to GC it has a widow headstock LFR and vol switch tone

http://bcrich.com/v_jr_nj_dlx.html

now according to bc rich it has a OFR and it has vol vol tone switch with a strange headstock

both have picks to prove it
one of them's probably a different generation.
get widow headstock, that version pwns.
other one looks gay.
Rockin' shit
first off if your going to shorten it its pics, secondly theyre probably diffrent versions of that guitar.
it would be nice if this years model had the headstock widowed and a ofr
Yuck, V's with a widow headstock look ugly as hell.
The reverse pointed one looks WAAAAY better.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
The bottom is the 08/09 model.

Eitherway BC Rich are pretentious dweebs who exploit the minds of mini-metalheads into buying a stupidly shaped peice of wank which they'l regret in two years time and while playing a game of pool with a pint of tetleys in the other hand, wish they'd gone for the sensible guitar.

Dishing out the truth since 2003!
Ug's Stupidest Member of the Year - 2005
One has a different inlay at the 12th. So you may have ****ed up.
Gear

93 Jackson Dinky Professional Reverse
98 Jackson Kelly KE3

Peavey Bandit 112
Custom 2x10 cab w/Bugeras
Quote by Deeg
The bottom is the 08/09 model.

Eitherway BC Rich are pretentious dweebs who exploit the minds of mini-metalheads into buying a stupidly shaped peice of wank which they'l regret in two years time and while playing a game of pool with a pint of tetleys in the other hand, wish they'd gone for the sensible guitar.
Dishing out the truth since 2003!

Not all BC Riches are bad, the 08 models are pretty good on the paper.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
big diference. anyways doesnt it hhave points to sides like most guitars do?
Quote by aznrockerdude
Not all BC Riches are bad, the 08 models are pretty good on the paper.

The quality of the wood (i now beleive theyve raised it from AA to AAA grade wood), has definitley gone up, and the build of the guitars has been less squire-eque. however - it still dosen't detract from the shape and impracticality of the guitar, the pickups its equipped with and the overall target appeal.

Yes i understand they do it all to sell guitars and don't actually have a passion for making guitars in such a stupid shape, however the way they fill them with expensive pickups which are "designed for metal" and all that arse, when really you could just put an overdrive under your distorition or whatever combination of crap people use these days to acheive the ultimate metal tone is beyond me.

I may have suddenly turned into an anti-thrash Nazi but i dont know - its an easy way of calling yourself a guitarist.
Ug's Stupidest Member of the Year - 2005