I don't much care for hip-hop, but the musicians for him are top notch. I read that the guitarists original dream was to be in a metal band, so it's a little surprising to see him playing for a Jewish rapper, but he is a good guitarist, and all in all this is a ok artist/group.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
I don't much care for hip-hop, but the musicians for him are top notch. I read that the guitarists original dream was to be in a metal band, so it's a little surprising to see him playing for a Jewish rapper, but he is a good guitarist, and all in all this is a ok artist/group.

Thanks for telling us...

EDIT: K.
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
i do it a lot. ill be playin somethin and i forget to close my mouth... sometimes its really bad, slobber everywhere. i goes mostly over the neck, on the higher frets, and its really hard to get out from under the strings.
They're more reggae than rap aren't they? At least that the vibe I get from the few songs that I've heard.
Quote by Bobbito315
They're more reggae than rap aren't they? At least that the vibe I get from the few songs that I've heard.

I wouldn't call them rap..

Its more reggae with rap influenced lyrics and freestyle beatboxing thrown in.

S'alright
Let me tell you about heartache and the loss of god
Wandering, wandering in hopeless night
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars

Out here we is stoned
Immaculate.
Quote by HeartRaz0r
Thanks for telling us...

EDIT: K.

I can't tell if that was sarcasm or not.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing