i got me a line 6 DL-4 delay modeler.

what's some really cool stuff I can do with it?
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
surely you would've considered that before you bought it? or did you just buy a random FX pedal? lol
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Play with the reverse delay settings?
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Use it to get a delay effect?
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Quote by Blompcube
surely you would've considered that before you bought it? or did you just buy a random FX pedal? lol

every time...

Yes, there's stuff I DO know, I want to know what YOU guys know about it.

and thanks for the tip, Soul Power, but I've already done that :P. Fun stuff.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Set the time quite short so you get a snappy reverb sound. Works great for contry and slap/pop.

Also: Pink Floyd's "Keep Talking".
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
Quote by DiveRightIn63
every time...

Yes, there's stuff I DO know, I want to know what YOU guys know about it.

and thanks for the tip, Soul Power, but I've already done that :P. Fun stuff.

well, with your first post thats just the impression you gave me the internet is good at doing that.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Quote by Blompcube
well, with your first post thats just the impression you gave me the internet is good at doing that.

haha i understand. i tried my best to word it otherwise though.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

i use it for the looper mainly. no one will play with me
Valveking CLIPS/Gear HERE