How good are these guitars? They are fairly cheap and look amazing, what styles can i play on them, how do they compare to a gibby les paul?

As you can tell ive never tryed one as im not at the GC very often so any help would be nice

They're lovely guitars, the tuners are surprisingly good, as is the trem. I wasn't a huge fan of the pickups, they seemed a bit tame. They can handle blues to heavy rock, I don't really know how well they do metal though.
i have a SE singlecut... its amazing... i tried the custom and loved the trem!! ultra smooth, id have that over a floyd any day.. but im no metalhead
the this guitar suits you perfectly... i took the singlecut because i barely use tremolos...
I have been very underwhelmed by the PRS SE series other than the singlecuts8

They are overpriced and feel cheaply made; almost toy-like.

I would suggest taking a look at a Michael Kelly Valor instead.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
i was going to get one of those valor series... but its really the same thing just with locking tuners... which i dont need with a stoptail bridge...

but the main thing that drew me away was the fact that i found them unconfortable to play... just not my cup of tea...

to TS: just try both.. PRS's and MKelly's
Quote by just17n8
i was going to get one of those valor series... but its really the same thing just with locking tuners... which i dont need with a stoptail bridge...

It's the same guitar except with a carved top instead of a flattop, better pickups, mounted pickups, coil splits, and a better bridge (for a cheaper price).

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.