my local guitar store has a DY77 for $675. i played it and it sounded really good but i cant find any info on the DY77, does anyone know if that is a good deal? and does anyone have any opinions about the DY77?
Here's the info I have on that model:

DY 77 N - dreadnaught style, solid spruce top, round soundhole, herringbone bound body/rosette, tortoise pickguard, rosewood
back/sides, mahogany neck, 14/20 fret ebony fingerboard with abalone diamond inlay, rosewood Direct Coupled bridge, rosewood veneer
on bound peghead, 3 per side chrome tuners. Available in Natural finish. Mfd. 1991 to 1995.
Mfr.'s Sug. Retail100% Excellent Average
$625 $375
Last Mfr.'s Sug. Retail was $1,200.

Be sure to inspect the guitar thoroughly for any damage whatsoever, as the asking price is for a guitar in excellent condition. If you do find any flaws, then be sure to bargain down the cost.
Aside from that, it's a Yairi, which are fantastic guitars, all hand made by Kazuo Yairi and his team in Japan. You really can't go wrong here.
yeah ill go check it out real close, and i might get it because it sounded amazing to me, i couldnt really tell much difference in it and a taylor 314, for half the price
I am currently in possession of a yairi dy 77. I have been playing it and using it as one of my primary acoustics at gigs for over 10 years. I have often told people who ask about it that is a very stable and great sounding instrument. Dollar per mile its probably the best guitar ive used