Page 1 of 2
The big debate on ghosts existance, personally i believe it from experience and all the evidence that has been provided countless times. whats everyones views or has anyone had any experiences??
Quote by smb
Belief in ghosts is complete idiocy. It doesn't make any sense.

solid argument
yh but people witness things all the time and it does make sense lol... u die, ur soul stays on earth as it needs help passing or for sumthing to b done
Quote by kwidjibo1
ur soul stays on earth as it needs help passing or for sumthing to b done

Link to scientific test on soul's existence plz.
Quote by kwidjibo1
yh but people witness things all the time and it does make sense lol... u die, ur soul stays on earth as it needs help passing or for sumthing to b done

Im on the same wave lenght as you buddy. Or to add on to that, Souls which can not let go.
We don't have separate bodies and souls. Ghosts are just silly. What would it mean if they did exist anyway?
Quote by maccas666
I won't believe it till i see it on youtube

those truely are words to live by
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Gold/Silver/Crystal.

Simply because I could breed the pokemon, and act out my sick sexual fantasies between Dittos and Chanseys.

Quote by bequickorbedead
She had sex..with my...AIDS?
every now and again i see a young girl standing in my bedroom by the corner of my eye... and at night my door flies open for no reason... explain that lol cos it scares the crap out of me
They're just alien lifeforms that our human minds can't understand, so we rationalize them as wandering souls.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by Bubban
They're just alien lifeforms that our human minds can't understand, so we rationalize them as wandering souls.

NO! ALIEN LIFEFORMS ARE IN THE SECRET AREA 51 BASE!
Quote by kwidjibo1
i bet that is a vid that makes u jump cos a face pops up ^ lol

Nice work.
Quote by kwidjibo1
is it?? lol

No, he's joking.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by farcry
solid argument

Single best post ever.
Almost.

Anyways, I have a hard time believing in ghosts, but I keep an agnostic view towards them.
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
Quote by kwidjibo1
The big debate on ghosts existance, personally i believe it from experience and all the evidence that has been provided countless times. whats everyones views or has anyone had any experiences??

Such as? I've got no reason to believe they exist so I don't.
Those who have crossed
With direct eyes, to death's other Kingdom
Remember us - if at all - not as lost
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.
Quote by farcry
solid argument

Ohhh indeed it is.

anyway all joking aside I believe in ghosts... Call me crazy but i believe the soul is energy.And I believe all things living and such revert to an energy state. You memorys are elctric current in your brain pretty much.. Of course we understand to little o the brain.

Basically I just believe the soul is energy, so it makes sense that when we die we exist in an energy form.
Rainbow
(I'm not gay)
ghosts are just the result of fear and imaginations...
Too tired and lazy to bother with a sig, Sorry.
Last edited by pix_dement at Mar 8, 2008,
The most likely idea, aside from them simply not existing, is that they exist on another dimension. Think about it. Imagine a life form living on top of a flat surface like a table.(let's call him Ted) Ted can only see what's straight in front of him, nothing up or down, he can only see straight ahead. If Ted sees something coming up from under the table, he won't understand where it's coming from, he knows nothing of existence outside of his tabletop. Therefore, lacking the ability to see where it's coming from, he'll likely come up with the idea that it's a supernatural being or something else similarly outlandish.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by kwidjibo1
every now and again i see a young girl standing in my bedroom by the corner of my eye... and at night my door flies open for no reason... explain that lol cos it scares the crap out of me

Does she look anything like this?

?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Bubban
The most likely idea, aside from them simply not existing, is that they exist on another dimension. Think about it. Imagine a life form living on top of a flat surface like a table.(let's call him Ted) Ted can only see what's straight in front of him, nothing up or down, he can only see straight ahead. If Ted sees something coming up from under the table, he won't understand where it's coming from, he knows nothing of existence outside of his tabletop. Therefore, lacking the ability to see where it's coming from, he'll likely come up with the idea that it's a supernatural being or something else similarly outlandish.

Ya, but one problem with that theory is that since they are in another dimension they should not be able to influence earthly objects.Another thing is that it makes no sense that we see them if they are in another dimension because they are separate I like your flat table surface theory, but I think it makes more sense that not only should we not see them but we should not feel the affects off their presence. Now maybe if there are rips in the dimensional fabric or a crossroads of some sort it might make sense.
Rainbow
(I'm not gay)
Quote by Jack Off Jill

?

You just made me burst out in laughter, i was sitting there staring at that for like 20 seconds waiting for a picture to load then i got the joke
Ghosts exist. It's as simple as that. I've had paranormal experiences before, and I can assure you that they exist.

Also, Paranormal State is a fucking awesome show.
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
Quote by Jack Off Jill

?

i dont get it

Too tired and lazy to bother with a sig, Sorry.
Quote by drakenshadow
Ya, but one problem with that theory is that since they are in another dimension they should not be able to influence earthly objects.Another thing is that it makes no sense that we see them if they are in another dimension because they are separate I like your flat table surface theory, but I think it makes more sense that not only should we not see them but we should not feel the affects off their presence. Now maybe if there are rips in the dimensional fabric or a crossroads of some sort it might make sense.

I'm not sure I was using the right wording when I said they exist on another dimension though I'm not quite sure how to put it.

One of the biggest problems in explaining what they are if they indeed are real is that many reports of them aren't similar. A lot of the times people claim they show up in photographs but didn't notice them until they saw the picture, where on the flip-side, people claim to see and feel their presence. Same goes for whether or not they have influence of earthly objects. Even their appearance, a lot of people see them as human-like in appearance of resembling a dead relative where others see them as orbs or something similarly abstract.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by kwidjibo1

... big debate? Countless evidence? Had a lobotomy recently?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I can understand why people believe in them but I dont think they exist
☺Take It Easy ♥
Page 1 of 2