Because you touch yourself at night.
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
because theyre better than you
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
nobody really can

we just do
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Why can't we say the N word, but I can get called every white insult name in the book? You know why? Because it's a damned country when the white man is less equal to the illegal Hispanic.
Anyone can say it...we just get shot if we do...so we don't...IDK if Hispanics do or not...
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
Quote by maccas666
so true!

My friend that, is the answer to all of life's questions
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
Quote by Chobes
Oh yeah, THEY TOOK OUR JERBS!!!!!!!

LOL i love you...........
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
Quote by fob12
Why can't we say the N word, but I can get called every white insult name in the book? You know why? Because it's a damned country when the white man is less equal to the illegal Hispanic.

You sure made some Klansmen proud with that comment.
+Infinity

Quote by vmanoman

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by fob12

You're an interesting fellow.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Why are you jealous, is it a word you'd use often?
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
******s, see i can say it! if sumone reports me they're really...really gay
"I just hope that our fans are people who are inspired by music, and just use our music as a background or inspiration for whatever it is they do. "

Maynard James Keenan
Because blacks understand that Mexicans and Indians had it just as bad. The N word was a word used by whitey, we minorities are brothers in arms for when the race war finally happens.

Edit: I declare SeveralSpecies an honorary Mexican, because I don't want him to die.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by fob12

until you go through about 200 years of discrimination and being treated like shit, shut the fuck up. illegal immigrants account for the majority of manual labor jobs. do you want to trim hedges and mow grass for a living? then i suggest you stop talking and start appreciating how well off you are.
Last edited by Arthur Curry at Mar 8, 2008,
Quote by hard to explain

Lolz, you didn't say it.
Quote by fob12

Yeah that's why we Hispanics get the privilege of having jobs with less than minimum wage.

I say it all the time. Haven't gotten shot yet though.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Quote by hard to explain

*GASP* OMG OMGOMGOMGOMG HE SAID IT HE SAID IT!~~~~~~!!~!~!~!~!~!
LIEK ZOMG REPORTEDED*****
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
Quote by Arthur Curry
until you go through about 100 years of discrimination and being treated like shit, shut the fuck up. illegal immigrants account for the majority of manual labor jobs. do you want to trim hedges and mow grass for a living? then i suggest you stop talking and start appreciating how well off you are.

Excuse me, but the ones who DO WORK, are the decent ones. We're talking about the ones who are low enough to use the N word. AND WHO THE HECK IS 100 YEARS OLD!? DROP THE CRAP ALREADY.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Because blacks understand that Mexicans and Indians had it just as bad. The N word was a word used by whitey, we minorities are brothers in arms for when the race war finally happens.

Edit: I declare SeveralSpecies an honorary Mexican, because I don't want him to die.

He speaks the truth
+Infinity

Quote by vmanoman

^^SO KVLT!!
to be honest with you i dont think anyone should say it. When you have a double standard like that it just creates confusion and more racism. Also i dont think people like Don Imus should be branded a racist, they made one racist comment. Everyone makes racist comments or has slight racist feelings inside of them. It doesnt mean hes a racist, he just ****ed up.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Quote by fob12
Excuse me, but the ones who DO WORK, are the decent ones. We're talking about the ones who are low enough to use the N word. AND WHO THE HECK IS 100 YEARS OLD!? DROP THE CRAP ALREADY.

Don't pay attention to him

For Chrits's sake, he s Fall Out Boy's initials in his username!
+Infinity

Quote by vmanoman

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by fob12

god i hope you get hit by a bus.
Quote by fob12

They're only illegal because white people killed them and kicked them out of their country. Moron.

Nothing against white people, I'm just saying: Why the hell did they think they could improve on a land that had half naked women, more hunting, and no taxes?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
Don't pay attention to him

For Chrits's sake, he s Fall Out Boy's initials in his username!

Aren't you a clever boy? Going off topic, and taking a little poke at me. You sly devil.
Quote by fob12
Aren't you a clever boy? Going off topic, and taking a little poke at me. You sly devil.

He's just trying to go down to your level of intelligence.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
By the way, Hispanic is offensive to me, damn it! I didn't come from no hispania!
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
They're only illegal because white people killed them and kicked them out of their country. Moron.

Nothing against white people, I'm just saying: Why the hell did they think they could improve on a land that had half naked women, more hunting, and no taxes?

I'm not the one who screwed up the country, and as long as everyone can hold up their own end, I don't really care who lives in the country as long as they don't start causing crap. Not that it's up to me, but that's what I believe personally. It's the ones that are here illegally, NOT doing anything, and acting like little gangsters and punks.

That whole card by the way, about the "years of slavery" and whatever, yeah, well fair game. That's how life goes. But now, no one's doing that crap anymore, and all these people who weren't even close to being conceived are all bringing that crap up. Move on already.

I'm Columbian by the way.
Quote by fob12
..It's the ones that are here illegally, NOT doing anything, and acting like little gangsters and punks.

most of the illegals are honest, hard working people.
most of these "little gangsters and punks" are first generation children of immigrants, just reacting to their economic and social environment
+Infinity

Quote by vmanoman

^^SO KVLT!!
By the way, illegal immigrants in America are in my good books!

Im gonna dedicate my next beer to all the illegal irish over in america!
Hope you guys are doing ok!
"I just hope that our fans are people who are inspired by music, and just use our music as a background or inspiration for whatever it is they do. "

Maynard James Keenan
Quote by fob12
I'm not the one who screwed up the country, and as long as everyone can hold up their own end, I don't really care who lives in the country as long as they don't start causing crap. Not that it's up to me, but that's what I believe personally. It's the ones that are here illegally, NOT doing anything, and acting like little gangsters and punks.

That whole card by the way, about the "years of slavery" and whatever, yeah, well fair game. That's how life goes. But now, no one's doing that crap anymore, and all these people who weren't even close to being conceived are all bringing that crap up. Move on already.

I'm Columbian by the way.

Right, but the question was "Why can Hispanics say the N word". You started spouting off racist stupidisms, completely disregarding the fact that
A. Mexicans and Indians were here first.
B. Illegals wouldn't be illegal had their ancestors not been slaughtered.
C. Illegals wouldn't come here if our government hadn't signed NAFTA, which wasn't over a hundred years ago, it was done in the early nineties I believe.

And there still are slaves, they're called Mexicans working for less than minimum wage.
Quote by vintage x metal

Page 1 of 2