Shure SM-58 Microphone (Brand new in box) $75
PSK ODV-2 Overdrive Pedal $25
PSK OTV-2 Octaver Pedal $25
PSK PAS-2 Phaser $25
Korg G-3 Guitar Performance Processor $50
Boss Dr Rhythm DR-550 Drum Machine $100
Fender Frontman 15-G Amp $50
Drive Wildfire Bass w/ Case $150 W/out case $100

All of the electronics come with power supplies and the Korg comes with the manual.

Here's what I want...

Strat Copy
Les Paul Copy
Telecaster Copy
Cheaper Schecter
Humbucker Pickups
(Possibly some other cheaper copy guitar, let me know what you have)
Line 6 Toneport (or similar interface)
USB Mixer
Shure SM-57
Small to medium tube amp (Valveking, Valve Junior, Classic 30, Blackheart, ETC, let me know what you have)
Pedals (let me know what you got)
This is all I can think of for now but if you have something that you would be willing to trade thats not listed let me know because I might be interested.

I'm willing to ship to the U.S and possibly Canada. Also, I'm willing to trade you everything listed, or maybe something plus cash.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Quote by pickup_thepeace
I've got a DOD envolope filter. http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/DOD-FX25-Envelope-Filter-Pedal?sku=150007
there's a link to it. i'll trade it for the overdrive pedal.

Seems like it would be a fair trade. Where are you located at?
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
I may be intere3sted in the Dr reythme
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Quote by soul_power
Seems like it would be a fair trade. Where are you located at?

camp hill, pa. pm for my address.
btw what do you think of a trade for the picgaurd of a Mexican strat with Humbuckers
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
PM's sent
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Nevermind.

Good luck, though
Last edited by cccasey14 at Mar 8, 2008,