I thought that since other string adding players like to show pride in there guitars.I thought that the baddest players on earth (6 string players) should be proud of what we are! The cult of the 6.

This is the 6 six pride!

Pay homage to the 6.

WE WILL RISE

6 String Cult Homepage ( 6 SCH )
Last edited by The User Name at Mar 8, 2008,
In
I was going to buy a 7 string, but my style of playing and tuning (drop) just didn't seem to suit a 7.

6 string ftw
Quote by hot4teacher
the 7string guys are going to be pissed

Too bad were taking back our land...it belongs to the 6 not the 7!
I'm in. +1 for people who can differentiate between a guitar and a bass.
Alvarez dreadnought
Gibson SG
EC-1000
Homemade Strat (seymour duncan classic stack p/ups)
Vox Tonelab (original desktop model) with full board footswitch
Vox AD50
now what the f*** is this all about?!
Brigadier of the 7-string legion. 7>6

Fender Telecaster
Schecter Damien 7
Engl Fireball
The thing I like about 7's is the growl.. but my for playing a 6 fits me better.
Quote by tim5_ICT
cant we all just get along with the 7?

Because they are not 6!...If you aren't 6 than you make me sick.
Quote by The User Name
Because they are not 6!...If you aren't 6 than you make me sick.

What about 12- strings? Are we going to leave them out of the equation? And what about poor John Butler, playing an 11- string?
i can see all u elitist bigots burning a giant guitar in a 7stringers front yard and lynching 7stringers who even dare speak to a 6stringer.

mark my words
no good will come of this...

strings will be broken.. amps will be blown
Quote by tim5_ICT
i can see all u elitist bigots burning a giant guitar in a 7stringers front yard and lynching 7stringers who even dare speak to a 6stringer.

mark my words
no good will come of this...

strings will be broken.. amps will be blown

I hope you know that your talking to 6ler.I will lead 6ermany to victory.... mark my words...
Quote by hot4teacher
i got your back GuitarHero0715. 7>6

Why don't you go back into the 7 string thread.It was funny before but now it is not anymore..I'm trying to make a decent thread for 6 string players so stop spamming the thread.
iam not spaming. this thread makes no sense. Godofshred started the 7 string thread in response to many threads asking questions about 7s. then in response you start a thread for 6s on a web site FOR 6s. wtf man come on if the 7 string thread didn't exist ug would lose so many members to another web site that consists of 7string guys.

oh also nice avatar.
Closed because of spammage and being pointless (the majority of people here play 6s my friend, you are no underdog).
"A wise man once said, never discuss philosophy or politics in a disco environment." - Frank Zappa
Quote by Jinskee
Don't question the X.
<Frenchy> I'm such a failure