So yeah, i got a new zippo the other day and its pretty cool, but now the wheel has got stuck on the flint, any way of un-sticking it?
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
You probably need a new flint. Take the zippo out of the case, unscrew the bottom, and replace the flint.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Sometimes it can be as simple as turning the wheel the opposite way to normal and it works again. Otherwise, get a new flint.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
Do you have to be a certain age for them to let you buy them or does it depend on the store?
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
Yeah, i tried turning it the other way a couple of times and it worked before but now it dosen't seem to do it.
WHOMP

Quote by IronNecrosis
Do you have to be a certain age for them to let you buy them or does it depend on the store?

I think you have to be 18 (UK) now because of the petrol/lighter fluid in them.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
Its rusty. Find a small room, fill it with RWD 40, and then try to light it. That should get the rust out.

Please dont actually do this, your house will explode.
Ctrl + Alt + Del
Ibanez Universe w/ EMG 707 > Ibanez TS9 > Boss NS2 > Peavey xxx > custom 4x12 w/ 2 veteran 30's & 2 et65's
Quote by daniel.mycoe
I think you have to be 18 (UK) now because of the petrol/lighter fluid in them.

Yes ladies and gents, it's true. Before you had to be 18 to buy any tobacco products, by law, in the UK, you could buy a lighter at the age of 16, but not legally own the gas inside it until you're 18. Yes, we Brits are a bit mad...

Zippos are ace, but high maintainance when compared to disposables. The bonus is that as long as you have friends with a good sense of morality, they don't get nicked like disposables!
I managed to fix it without blowing myself up, i just took it out, unscrewed the flint and turned it around a little, thanks guys
WHOMP