alright, currently I am trying to learn how to sweep pick but I can not get both hands in sync so I am having a lot of difficulties with it.
Practice with a metronome (you can find online ones if you don't own one) and just practice slowly and slowing speed up. That's what I did.
thanks for the tips man
My Gear = Gibson SG
Digitech RP300A
Line 6 Spider III 30 Watt
Mainline Audio Cables
Try this exercise, it's what helped me get started on sweeping:

e---15p12----------
B-----------13-------
G---------------12---

Add some other strings too, eventually, like a 14th fret note on the D string etc.
slow at first.

and work on the motion before you try to fret anything.

just mute the strings, and work on a constant sweep motion with the pick.

rake up and down at aconstant rate muted before you try to fret stuff.
Jackson KV2 USA Snow White/Black Bevels
Slowly. Thats the only way to do it I'm afraid. Make you sure your right hand feels natural. Most people prefer to alter their technique from picking to sweeping. Which would make sense seeing as your supposed to be sweeping the strings, not picking them as you normally would. Also try practising economy picking. It is a awesome way to become natural at sweeping as they are basically the same thing.
Start off with what "nvranka" suggested, rake the strings to become used to the motion. Then move onto rolling your fingers!
Quote by nvranka
slow at first.

and work on the motion before you try to fret anything.

just mute the strings, and work on a constant sweep motion with the pick.

rake up and down at aconstant rate muted before you try to fret stuff.

just gonna add that eventually youll wanna start using a metronome at a very slow pace, starting with some easier sweeping patterns.
once you have the hang of sweep picking it becomes easy as hell to pull off, but getting decent speed is another thing. just practise lots.
All great advice, just to add my own experience. When you first start it feels really awkward then something will just click, trust me and it'll start to flow.
I see Mother Nature equipped you for a battle of wits in the same way she equipped cows for supersonic flight.