i used to have guitar pro on my old computer, so i have it no longer.
i used guitar pro as a drum machine and imported the drums onto audacity so i could make songs

i want another drum machine, something like that or better, but i dont want to steal it off of limewire or anything like that.

so does anyone know of any free downloads where i can make good drum tracks?
I dunno if hydrogen exists for PCs, but I used it on my mac (before I got Leopard) and it was great. Try that out.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by Kenster13
i used to have guitar pro on my old computer, so i have it no longer.
i used guitar pro as a drum machine and imported the drums onto audacity so i could make songs

i want another drum machine, something like that or better, but i dont want to steal it off of limewire or anything like that.

so does anyone know of any free downloads where i can make good drum tracks?

A) Well done for not wanting to be a criminal. Assuming that's true, you may be the first person I've ever known to legally own Guitar Pro

B) It's not stealing, it's Copyright Infringement!
Quote by saphrax
A) Well done for not wanting to be a criminal. Assuming that's true, you may be the first person I've ever known to legally own Guitar Pro

Piracy is an American tradition, from the days of the pre-Revolutionary War era.
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by saphrax

Wait, you can have Guitar Pro LEGALLY?
Since when?
ohai little sig.
i don't know of any free ones that let you export, but FL studio is pretty cheap compared to a lot of the stuff on the market.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Yes, Hydrogen runs on PCs.

I believe Hydrogen-music.org would be your best bet.
My Gear:

Agile AL-2000 (Tiger-Eye)
Ibanez Acoustic/Electric

Peavey Rage 158
Ibanez TS-7 Tubescreamer [Keeley Modded]
Hm...

I might check into this myself.

GP5 is a pain in the ass for drums, although it was well worth the money otherwise.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
google rhythm rascal, i use it ans its aweosme and free, i posted a forum almost about your very same thing, and i found rhythem rascal and its awesome