For those that don't know, it's a Gilbert Gottfried joke. I tried google and youtube but couldnt find it. Can anyone find a video for me? Its pretty hilarious. Thanks
I have 3 names. Does that mean I can be a rapper? Word.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Quote by saphrax
I have two middle names. I'm gunna donate one to somebody in the 3rd world who only has one name sometime...

**** that
can i have one?
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
[quote="'[P|E|R|S|O|N"]']i dont have a middle name
FREAK!

Quote by saphrax
I have two middle names. I'm gunna donate one to somebody in the 3rd world who only has one name sometime...

Way to overcompensate.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by saphrax

I have two middle names also, both alot better than my first name, which i wont even say due to it being so embaressingly lame.

Seriously.. i'm worried about even signing for stuff and whatever.. i fear i will be laughed at
Quote by Ichikurosaki
I have two middle names also, both alot better than my first name, which i wont even say due to it being so embaressingly lame.

Seriously.. i'm worried about even signing for stuff and whatever.. i fear i will be laughed at

I want to know it now. I can't be that bad.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
Quote by Ichikurosaki

My Dad wanted to call me Dartagnan, fortunately my mother had some sense.