http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDpJvxidgjg
we used prety cheap things here
and we dont have a PA system so we used a really(but really) cheap old stereo
the sound of the voice suck bacause the mic was like overdriven
and i did noticed the guitar is a bit out of tune
but post whar else should we improve
My Gear

Squier VM p-bass(i chosed it over a fender!!!) with quarter pounder and gotoh 201!!
fender MIM P bass
epiphone SG 400
intro was great but when he started singing, u couldnt here the drums and there was lots of feedback. ajust ur sound a try to make it sound as good as possible next time.
GEAR:
Black Epiphone G-310 SG
White Ibanez RG120
Digitech RP250 Multi-Effects Pedal
Raven RG100H and RG412 Half Stack
Quote by statixguitar53
intro was great but when he started singing, u couldnt here the drums and there was lots of feedback. ajust ur sound a try to make it sound as good as possible next time.

i know the voice did not sound good
but damn we need a PA or at least a mic amp
My Gear

Squier VM p-bass(i chosed it over a fender!!!) with quarter pounder and gotoh 201!!
fender MIM P bass
epiphone SG 400
One of the first songs I've learned. Could be better. You don't sustain your notes and you guys are a little bit too fast. Keep practicing then you'll get it.. It's a good start though.
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

Quote by mothership
One of the first songs I've learned. Could be better. You don't sustain your notes and you guys are a little bit too fast. Keep practicing then you'll get it.. It's a good start though.

you mean the voice right? or the bass?
My Gear

fender MIM P bass
epiphone SG 400
ouch.

sorry...
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.