I am pretty anti-freedom. I plan to enslave the whole world in cages in my basement. Anyone game?
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Pretty sure this counts as aiding illegal activity or whatever, which is against the rules.

thought so....whorth a shot tho....
Quote by carcass255
long hair is cool mate

haircuts are for people in concentration camp
Quote by Vermintide
Only against the rules if it contains copyrighted materials. Does it?

wouldn't think so...
Quote by carcass255
long hair is cool mate

Oh, and fyi, it's a link to a torrent wich "contains" many historical speeches,
i found it @ piratebay.com, wich is hated by the american govement bcuz it allows people to express free speach...(and steal money from hollywood) ^^
Quote by carcass255
long hair is cool mate

Quote by RHCP94
I am pretty anti-freedom. I plan to enslave the whole world in cages in my basement. Anyone game?

Why don't you put them in Australia? It worked for the Brits.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by MangeRamone
i found it @ piratebay.com, wich is hated by the american govement bcuz it allows people to express free speach...(and steal money from hollywood) ^^

Who's a good little rebel? You're a good little rebel!

...now get back to hot topic.

In all honesty, yeah a lot of the people on here do download copyrighted materials. But we hold no illusions about what we're doing. It's theft. It's not "power to the people". It's theft.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
Quote by musicianamedave
Who's a good little rebel? You're a good little rebel!
...now get back to hot topic.
In all honesty, yeah a lot of the people on here do download copyrighted materials. But we hold no illusions about what we're doing. It's theft. It's not "power to the people". It's theft.

......now that's just being mean
Quote by carcass255
long hair is cool mate

Quote by Vermintide
Only against the rules if it contains copyrighted materials. Does it?

Pirate bay sure as heck does.
Legally purchasing music=/=enslavement
Legally purchasing music helps whoever made it make a living. By illegally downloading it means you are in a sense stealing from them,and cutting off their source of income. How would you like it if you did your work but weren't payed? That's what it's doing essentially.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
Quote by We'realltoBlame
Pirate bay sure as heck does.
Legally purchasing music=/=enslavement
Legally purchasing music helps whoever made it make a living. By illegally downloading it means you are in a sense stealing from them,and cutting off their source of income. How would you like it if you did your work but weren't payed? That's what it's doing essentially.

yeah, pooor fall out boy, it's not like the still would make millions of t-shirts (etc.) and concert-sales anyways... oh, now i feel so bad!

btw, how in the world should i have been able to hear Albert Einsten himself explain E=mc2? Or the first radio-announcement about Hitler's death? Or the fact that "a flying disc has been found and is now in the possesion by the army. Army officers say that the missile, found sometime last week, has been inspected at Roswell, New Mexico, and sent to Rightfield, Ohio, for further inspection."?

Piratebay allows me to feel the history... to ,in a way, live history... it allows me to be a part of something great, it makes me important.
And you come here saying that it is wrong?
Quote by carcass255
long hair is cool mate

Quote by MangeRamone
yeah, pooor fall out boy, it's not like the still would make millions of t-shirts (etc.) and concert-sales anyways... oh, now i feel so bad!

btw, how in the world should i have been able to hear Albert Einsten himself explain E=mc2? Or the first radio-announcement about Hitler's death? Or the fact that "a flying disc has been found and is now in the possesion by the army. Army officers say that the missile, found sometime last week, has been inspected at Roswell, New Mexico, and sent to Rightfield, Ohio, for further inspection."?

Piratebay allows me to feel the history... to ,in a way, live history... it allows me to be a part of something great, it makes me important.
And you come here saying that it is wrong?

Would you steal a computer just because bill gates is rich? Would you steal a car just because the CEO of GM is rich? Would you rob a bank just because the president of the bank is rich? No. This is no different.

...and it's not like there are libraries or any sort of online collections of historical documents that you can go read these things. Because lets face it, the ONLY place that you can find that stuff is in a torrent.

Don't be an idiot.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
Quote by musicianamedave
Would you steal a computer just because bill gates is rich? Would you steal a car just because the CEO of GM is rich? Would you rob a bank just because the president of the bank is rich? No. This is no different.

No?
Sure i would, if i could find a way to steal it directly from bill gates.
Because if i'm just stealing it from someone who will have to buy a new one; bill will only get richer.

...and it's not like there are libraries or any sort of online collections of historical documents that you can go read these things. Because lets face it, the ONLY place that you can find that stuff is in a torrent.

You'r right. But you mean that all fileshareing is bad, and should be illegal?
Quote by carcass255
long hair is cool mate

Quote by MangeRamone

No, it's hated by everyone who dislikes people stealing their copyrighted material. Stop linking the american goverment to this and stop listening to green day.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by AquafinaGloss
it says i have to save somthing...
too much work for me.

just use a bittorrent client, like µtorrent or Azureus!
Quote by carcass255
long hair is cool mate

Quote by MangeRamone
No?
Sure i would, if i could find a way to steal it directly from bill gates.
Because if i'm just stealing it from someone who will have to buy a new one; bill will only get richer.

My God you are immature. Do you honestly think that stealing is ok if the victim can buy a new one? Theft is a crime no matter what and you would still be punished to the full extent of the law.

And how will Bill Gates get richer if he buys a computer?
Quote by The Spoon
i wasnt wikipediaing blow job okay, it just happened

Quote by primusfan

one time i fucked a sofa.

Quote by Draken
Freedom of speach?

on a private website?

Based in Russia?

i'm sorry comrade, but you fail.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Pretty sure this counts as aiding illegal activity or whatever, which is against the rules.

You're saying that argumenting for P2P is against the rules while argumenting against isn't? Besides, that torrent only contains public material, none of which is copyrighted.
I'm a communist. Really.
as much as p2p programs basically let you "steal" stuff i dont mind doing it. the way software and lisenceing is set up is so unfair so yeah i do it. but music on the other hand is diffrent. i download it but if i like a album lots ill buy the cd.