I don't know whether to go to the doctor for this or not, but it's been scaring the crap out of me.

So not too recently I noticed that sometimes when I coughed I'd feel my stomach gurgling, but it wasn't my stomach, it was much lower (really close to the fellas) and I noticed this morning a bulge there, and I pressed it and it slipped away, but a few minutes later flopped back into place. It doesn't hurt, but it just made a weird sound and I'm wondering if anyone can tell me what this is?

Help is thanksed.
Yeh dude u prob dont want to get any medical advice from here

the best advice we can give u is to go see the doctor, and its not embarresing to show your balls off to some doctor, im pretty sure they have seen plenty
Quote by CrossBack7
Probably a hernia. So yes, get it checked out.

That's what i was thinking, if it is hernia, don't do much bending or heavy lifting and get the godamn operation.
As a rule you should go to the doctor if you think there might be something wrong with your genitals or something nearby.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by doctor woot
Thanks for making me feel better :'(

Hey your a doctor, Or so says your name.
Quote by drunknpunk204
why cant stevie wonder read?
cause hes black

Quote by capsfan17

whats the difference between a dead baby and a sandwich?

I dont fuck a sandwich before I eat it

Quote by ar73m
Dude she's got a CP172R in her panties

Nothing beats plugging into that slot
Quote by TANK4
and its not embarresing to show your balls off to your mum, im pretty sure she has seen plenty

fixed

this is why you shouldnt seek medical advice from the pit

on a more serious note, go to a doctor dood
www.myspace.com/adayoverdue

GEAR-
Guitars-
Ibanez SA260lh
Epiphone SG-black lefthand
Vintage Metal Axxe
Westfield Les Paul copy

Pedals
BOSS Metal Core
BOSS TU2
BOSS NS2
BOSS BF3 Flanger

BOSS BCB60

Amp
Orange Dual Terror head
Quote by mynamesedson

i lol'd so hard!!

and yes u will need surgery but it will be pretty minor.
Professional Mixing available at request.

Everton FC
It sounds like a hernia. Go get it checked out immediately. If you get it taken care of soon, nothing bad happens at all. Surgery is painless for them.
Real eyes realise real lies.
Quote by doctor woot
Thanks for making me feel better :'(

Well how would I know?

I mean you ARE doctor woot
That sounds like a hernia, go see a doctor to find out for sure, but they'll probably have to do surgery. Don't wait around, cause that thing poking out is actually part of your intestine, and if it ruptures, you have bigger problems.
Quote by mynamesedson
Well how would I know?

I mean you ARE doctor woot

Beaten to it by yours truely.
Quote by drunknpunk204
why cant stevie wonder read?
cause hes black

Quote by capsfan17

whats the difference between a dead baby and a sandwich?

I dont fuck a sandwich before I eat it

Quote by ar73m
Dude she's got a CP172R in her panties

Nothing beats plugging into that slot
Ah, well thanks pit, you have once again made me feel better and worse all in one fell swoop. I love you guys.

And yes, I'm a doctor, but I'm not cutting myself open, dammit!
Quote by doctor woot
Ah, well thanks pit, you have once again made me feel better and worse all in one fell swoop. I love you guys.

You'r a doctor? Like a REAL doctor? Can you help me out? Ive had this huge crack on my ass for a pretty long time.
Quote by doctor woot
I don't know whether to go to the doctor for this or not, but it's been scaring the crap out of me.

So not too recently I noticed that sometimes when I coughed I'd feel my stomach gurgling, but it wasn't my stomach, it was much lower (really close to the fellas) and I noticed this morning a bulge there, and I pressed it and it slipped away, but a few minutes later flopped back into place. It doesn't hurt, but it just made a weird sound and I'm wondering if anyone can tell me what this is?

Help is thanksed.

know that thing they do during a physical where they say "turn your head and cough"? they're checking for a hernia.

you probably have one. get it checked out, quick. they can turn EXTREMELY painful and cause more problems. with no warning.

if it's simple, a quick little bit of physical therapy may fix it. if it's in a weird spot or it's large, then it could require an operation. my dad had one a few years ago and he had to have three operations on it cause it was really bad. i doubt yours was that bad (unless you happened to be pushing P-3's around a hangar, that's what he got it from)
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
If these words ever leave your mouth,
Quote by doctor woot

You go to the doctor.
epic7734
Here's what you do: you make a small incision in your sack and fill it with tic-tacs. Once you have filled your scrotum with tic-tacs, hot glue it shut again.

If that doesn't work, try rubbing icy hot on it.
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Depends on what she's on top of. If she's on top of my pizza I'm gonna have to scissor kick a bitch.

MY BUILD!
Quote by mickyd
fixed

and its not embarresing to show your balls off to your mum, im pretty sure she has seen plenty

this is why you shouldnt seek medical advice from the pit

on a more serious note, go to a doctor dood

I dnt remember saying that
Quote by doctor woot

not even a little cut?
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
Quote by Kid Fisto
know that thing they do during a physical where they say "turn your head and cough"? they're checking for a hernia.

you probably have one. get it checked out, quick. they can turn EXTREMELY painful and cause more problems. with no warning.

if it's simple, a quick little bit of physical therapy may fix it. if it's in a weird spot or it's large, then it could require an operation. my dad had one a few years ago and he had to have three operations on it cause it was really bad. i doubt yours was that bad (unless you happened to be pushing P-3's around a hangar, that's what he got it from)

Thanks. I think I got it from excessive coughing (it was like, really hard coughing) but I'm not sure yet.

Quote by epic7734
If these words ever leave your mouth,

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctor woot

You go to the doctor.
Sometimes I'm a little paranoid, which is why I thought I'd ask first.
i love it when people go to get help from online forums which have no links what so ever to any medical profession.

go to a doctor... they're meant to diagnose you properly, not some people sitting behind a keyboard and monitor with an automatic response of "maybe its a tumor".
it's definitely a hernia... my grandfather has one roght now and he's getting surgery soon... you have to get surgery if it's a hernia... so my reccomendation is : don't lift heavy stuff and go see a doctor
it could be a tomor or a hernia but either way u will need surgery and i would get it checked out immeadiatly
GEAR:
Black Epiphone G-310 SG
White Ibanez RG120
Digitech RP250 Multi-Effects Pedal
Raven RG100H and RG412 Half Stack
Quote by Hadeed
i love it when people go to get help from online forums which have no links what so ever to any medical profession.

go to a doctor... they're meant to diagnose you properly, not some people sitting behind a keyboard and monitor with an automatic response of "maybe its a tumor".

I don't ever trust medical sites online. And anyways, here I can just describe what's going on (since I had no ****ing clue what it was) and it anyone knows, they'll tell me. I have a common response, so I'm going to assume they're telling me the truth and go to a doctor :P
OMFG.

i nevar laughed that hard

@ I DUNNO LOL

mynamesedson

thank you.

and so its not spam:

get it checked out bro.
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
Quote by GibsonRocker14
OMFG.

i nevar laughed that hard

@ I DUNNO LOL

mynamesedson

thank you.

and so its not spam:

get it checked out bro.
lol, nice save (didn't really contribute any though :/ )