Well lately i've been playing a lot of acoustic. But now that i've started more and more with my electric I need some help on how to tune down to Drop B. I've never done this kind of tuning. I am always in standard or Drop D. Also A standard when I play Baritones that belong to friends when we play together. But I don't know how to go about to tuning into drop b any help would be greatly appreciated.
do you have a tuner? If you do, then just tune (low to high) B, F#, B, E, G#, C#.
If you don't any you're tuning by ear, tune the lowest string so that the 10th fret on the low string is the same pitch as the open A string. Then tune the higgher 5 strings as you would tune to drop D, in relativety to the low (now B) string.
its the same as drop D, but keep tuning the heavy E string down to B. play the 5th fret harmonic on the dropped B, and match it to the open B string.
So then if it's the same as drop D all I have to do is tune my low E string down to B instead of D and i'm set correct?
So then if it's the same as drop D all I have to do is tune my low E string down to B instead of D and i'm set correct?

No, you have to drop all the other strings as well, like james4 said.

However, you may have a problem with the string being too loose, and have to buy custom gauges. (or you could buy a set of string for a 7string, and discard the high e string, and that might work). It depends. Drop B is near the edge of what you can get away with.