i have a guitar called the Ibanez Iceman IC-200 with PowerSounds pickups and an amp called Microcube by Roland. if i change my pickup to BurstBucker Pro Neck(Nickel) and Seymour Duncan SH-6 Distortion Humbucker Bridge(Nickel).
Will my new pickups change the sound of my guitar a lot??
Not by a whole lot, no. The difference might be noticeable, but it probably won't sound like you spent 75 bucks for that improvement.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Not really no, don't waste your money.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
yes, definately. the pickup projects the sound from the strings. the stock neck pickup on my gibson les paul sounded very muddy. i changed it to a duncan '59, and now it sounds great! definitely change the pickup
Quote by GNRjungle87
yes, definately. the pickup projects the sound from the strings. the stock neck pickup on my gibson les paul sounded very muddy. i changed it to a duncan '59, and now it sounds great! definitely change the pickup

yes, but hes using a microcube X(
Get a new amp. it will affect your tone significantly more than new pups. THe micro cube is a decent amp, but a tube amp will make your guitar sound much, much better as about 80% of your tone comes from the amp.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by Ghold125
yes, but hes using a microcube X(

true true...getting a new amp would help more than new pickups, but hes asking about pickups so....

lol