Stop whatever your doing. The best thing ever is now available for free!

Yes, ladies and gents, the best thing ever is available online for free. ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT (best show ever!). If you've never watched it, its the best comedy ever made. And MSN has it online for free, as well as Sharetv.org. So go watch it. Now. You owe it to yourself. Just make sure to watch it from the beginning, because its sort of like lost: if you start from the beginning, you'll love it. If you start in a random place, you won't have a clue whats going on.
Why I Love Spanish Women

I'm hoping by "crack" you mean cleavage unless you have some kind of bizarre ass-chest.

Quote by Kensai
Dude, relax. Don't be so rape about things.
but is your mom still charging for videos?
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
Quote by LazySandman
but is your mom still charging for videos?

ZING!
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
Damn straight. That show was incredible. Canceling it was the single worst decision in human history.

But now they have The Office, so mankind has redeemed themselves... for now.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
DAMN YOU!

You made me believe PRS Custom 24s were currently being given away for nothing.

You shall pay for the grievances you've caused me.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Yeah. One of the best shows I've seen.

I've seen the whole series about 5 times through (through showing people/watching it on my own etc.) and I always catch something subtle and new each time.

"WHO ATE MY F***ing HARDBOILED EGGS?"
Quote by mafropetee
Damn straight. That show was incredible. Canceling it was the single worst decision in human history.

+1 the office is friggin hilarious
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Yeah, the third season's on DVD. It's only 13 episodes, but it wraps things up quite nicely (though fast-paced.)

There's a world of gold in that show.
Quote by mafropetee

The Office is a decent show, true, but it strays far from redeeming the cancellation of Arrested Development.

Also...holy damn, thank you TS. I shall commence downloads soon.
The person below me is probably a homosexual.
I have the DVD's.

But yeah, my favourite comedy ever. Whoever thought it would be a good idea to cancel should be shot.
Scrubs is better.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.