Foxy Shazam. this is my new favorite band in the world. my friend showed them to me about 2 months ago but i havent had time to talk to u guys about them. they are kinda starting to get big. thats the thing i hate about my favorite bands. once they get big all the poser kids come out and start sayin that they have been listening to them since they started. my favorite song by them is called "NO. Don't Shoot." sooooooo if u get a chance listen to them.
GEAR:
Black Epiphone G-310 SG
White Ibanez RG120
Digitech RP250 Multi-Effects Pedal
Raven RG100H and RG412 Half Stack
dude theses guys are awesome, i saw them at the attic in kettering ohio, and their live show was so badass, and your right about all of the ****ing poser kids
dude im going to see them in orlando floria on MAy 10th. i hope they dont get big by then.......they probaly wont. whats ur favorite song by them
GEAR:
Black Epiphone G-310 SG
White Ibanez RG120
Digitech RP250 Multi-Effects Pedal
Raven RG100H and RG412 Half Stack
Quote by statixguitar53
dude im going to see them in orlando floria on MAy 10th. i hope they dont get big by then.......they probaly wont. whats ur favorite song by them
Where are they playing? The Social?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
My younger brother is a huuuuge fan. I really dug their first album for a while, the new one is just kind of decent, or maybe I just got bored of it since he plays it constantly.

I've seen them live a few times, they never disappoint. They will probably actually blow you away if you haven't seen them before. The singer does some pretty crazy stunts. They're also really nice people. Looking forward to this tour with Tera Melos, The Dear Hunter, and The Fall of Troy. It should be an amazing show. I'm driving like two hours away for it, haha. Tera Melos alone is worth it.
I actually just saw them this past December with Tera Melos. Actually, I didn't watch them, though I should have, because I was buddying it up with Tera Melos.

Not to make this a Tera Melos thread, but you should really check them out on this upcoming tour they have with Foxy Shazam. They'll blow you away.
I started liking them 2 years ago I believe...No Don't Shoot is their best.

I'm not really a superfan though.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
I love them! They're just so cool, i dunno, something about them. I'm seeing them soon, i forgot exactly when, but it'll be great.

Such a great band.
Who dat?
Yea I saw them with Portugal the man and Wild Orchid Children. I also spoke with them they are really chill guys and can really put on an awsome show. The new album is really great. Red Cape Diver is my favorite song.
i listened to these guys like 3 years ago
they are pretty funny but i can't really listen on a regular basis

one time at my house i was drinking with some friends
and i played don't shoot for them
and they just thought it was so funny
one guy was on the ground
Oh my god I love these guys. When you're in a jeep and you're blasting some foxy there is nothing better.

Best songs:

Flamingo Trigger - Across The Golden Fields, Don't Shoot, and French Passion
Introducing - Introducing, Dangerous, Red Cape Diver, Cool

God...they really don't have a song I don't like...GO FOXY!!!
I actually do have schizophrenia, so stop making fun of people who have it.

GEAR:
Boss ME-50
Silvertone Paul Stanley Apocalypse (modded)
Squier Affinity Strat (modded)
Italia Modulo 2
Fender Front 15G
I know Sky, Eric and Daisy personally.

I'm from Cincinnati/Dayton, OH. Me and my friends give them a ring every time they stop back by Cinci and we all get Skyline Chili, which is a bit of a tradition for us.

Nicest fucking people I've ever known.
Poor advice.
Dudes I just started listening to these guys. I love 'em already and their singers facial hair is just magnificent.

They sound like The White Stripes mixed with Electric Six...on crack.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by snipelfritz
Dudes I just started listening to these guys. I love 'em already and their singers facial hair is just magnificent.

They sound like The White Stripes mixed with Electric Six...on crack.

For some reason I think of Queen on crack when I hear them
"Music is an expression. Not competition." ~ Woe, Is Me

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
They're fun to listen to and they don't take themselves too seriously.

I like em

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
I just started listening to them like last month and couldnt stop for a couple weeks really good really addictive, not sure what my favorite song is though both albums are awesome
yes ಠ_ಠ am
serious

Quote by Jackintehbox
It's when Charlie Sheen rides in on a horse and punches you in the leg.
*uses revive*

If there is a better thread for this, direct me to it. I'm going to be reviewing Foxy Shazam's latest for a website I write for (www.mindequalsblown.net) and I need a leak of their new album so I can start working on my review. Does anyone have it?
EXPECTO PATRONUM!!!

Quote by Gunpowder
I know another racially insensitive scientific term. "Dark matter." Science, please! Dark people do matter!

Quote by InvaderTSN
What is this.....sarcasm? Some form of french toast?
Heard them recently. Pretty solid band. Awesome vocals.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Their first two records were good the new one is absolute garbage and really isn't Foxy. Their live shows are great though.
I don't know if "absolute garbage" is really fair..

It's different, but it's certainly not awful.
Im so dissapointed in their new stuff, their first album was good, second album was amazing and im just not diggin their new stuff at all
New album = fantastic. Oh Lord, Teenage Demon Baby and Some Kind of Love are my favorites.

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX