I really want a JCM 900, but I'd rater not use ebay or cragslist because of the whole sight unseen thing. I am having trouble finding any stores that sell them new or used, I've tried guitar center, and I check the local pawnshops, but I still haven't found anything. I live about 45 minutes northeast of dallas if that helps.
Quote by GeneralGrim
So we had a music battle, copying what each other did and upping the ante and whatnot. After awhile of going nowhere, I said to the pianist "let's see you do this, asshole" played a single note... and bent it up a step. And left.
Craigslist is fine because it's for local sales. Obviously if someone is selling one local to you they are going to let you try it before you buy it etc so there is no problem there really. Usually you'll have a better chance of finding one there than in any local shops.
Gear:
Epiphone SG Standard - Natural Wood Finish + SD Alnico Pro 2 Bridge Pickup
Epiphone Les Paul Standard - Limited Edition Green
Ibanez S470
Blackstar HT-100 Head
Harley Benton 2x12 Vintage 30's
Vox AC4TV
Vox VT15
i got lucky and found my JCM900 in my local music store they just got it on trade the day i brought it home. check out your music stores around you and put up a wanted sign on craigslist in your area.. another good site is www.kijiji.com just find your area listed in the site.