any you guys ever had nights where you just totally freak out.

im having one just now after reading all the ghost stories in these forums.

i turned round and just noticed every poster i have is staring me in the eye .. ive ripped them all down for freaking me out.

the worst 2 are the homer simpson scarface one where hes holding a remote instead of a gun .. and the stadium arcadium one where there all wearing football helmets.

i know im just being stupid but you guys ever feel like this

EDIT: GO CHECK THEM ON THE INTERNET .. FLEA IS SPOOKY IN THE RHCP ONE.
Quote by AngrySockMonkey
Go get laid immedietely.

lol id like to point out im not a total retard its just this crazy night im having .. dont you guys ever get this where youre just so paranoid about everything you cant concentrate on anything.
Quote by SweetBabyJames1
lol id like to point out im not a total retard its just this crazy night im having .. dont you guys ever get this where youre just so paranoid about everything you cant concentrate on anything.

Wait.....what?
Yeah, i know what you mean, my imagination just goes out of control, sometimes I have vivid, bad, images that freak me out, other times I just get this really weird creeped out feeling that i can't describe. Play some music really loud or watch something funny on TV or internet or something. turn on lights, play loud aggressive guitar, i dunno, that kinda stuff works for me.
AROUND THE WORLD

Click here if you like the Washington Wizards
My buddy had a "freak out night" after I showed him the Poughkeepsie tapes. I reccomend watching them right now SweetBabyJames1.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by Yeti60
Yeah, i know what you mean, my imagination just goes out of control, sometimes I have vivid, bad, images that freak me out, other times I just get this really weird creeped out feeling that i can't describe. Play some music really loud or watch something funny on TV or internet or something. turn on lights, play loud aggressive guitar, i dunno, that kinda stuff works for me.

it usually works for me also but its 3:23 am .. last time i felt like this i watched the osbournes and that just totally freaked me out even more
Quote by SweetBabyJames1
ok dude i may be a loser but i'll still hunt you down and kick your ass.
No you won't.
Quote by burrit0
No you won't.

i know i wont but i thought if i pretended to be a tough guy i would feel better.

but seriously you guys know the poster im talking about of red hot chili peppers ?? go look at fleas face its seriously disturbing when your already freaked out.
ZOMG!!!!!

Not scary, dude!
Quote by Ez0ph
I remember that

Quote by Firenze

no .. wont you please read ? when my imagination is already freaking me out .. lets just say it doesnt help to have a bass player making a total psycho face.
Dude, are you having a bad trip?
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
Quote by Hot_Money420

How does this make you feel?

i dont know i cant see the picture but im guessing since you are a bhatti boy it will probably be some fked up pic.
Quote by Hot_Money420

How does this make you feel?

Since TS hasn't posted since, we can assume he died of a Paranoia induced heart-attack. Or is sitting in his closet with a shotgun.
Quote by Ez0ph
I remember that

Quote by Firenze

Quote by Hot_Money420
Fine....but don't judge me.....

I love that movie!
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.