So Im getting this Vox Amplug-Metal but is it possible to send the output to say...a 1x10 cab or even a 4x12 cab? Thanks
Really not sure. In a perfect world, you should be able to.
^He may be taking it places where's there's a cab, and he wants to plug in so people can hear it.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
The Smokey amp can drive a cabinet...
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
cowdude speaks words of infinite wisdomery.
Quote by darkarbiter7
Really not sure. In a perfect world, you should be able to.
^He may be taking it places where's there's a cab, and he wants to plug in so people can hear it.

Thats right, I dont have the strength to lug around a tube head since Im not that strong
Quote by indra13
Thats right, I dont have the strength to lug around a tube head since Im not that strong

No offense, but that is the worst reason I have ever heard not to get a tube amp...
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
No I have a tube head, but I only use it for serious gigs. With the amplug I want to use it for just not so serious jamming at friends house where a 50w tube head wont be necessary
Just get a small tube amp.

/Thread
Quote by thrilla13w

Quote by Slaytanic1993
Of course, any tube amp regardless of its size is great. But I bought this amplug just for the hell of it, knowing that I wont use it in a serious situation and I just wanted to know instead of using a headphone can the output come out of anything else like a small discman speaker, a 1x12 cab, another amp or whatever...
Quote by FLCLcowdude

/Thread

Fail.

Its obvious he doesnt want to spend much money, which is why hes looking at them amPlug. Hes also in Australia, and gear is terribly overpriced over there, so really I dont blame him for not wanting to invest in a new tube amp.

@indira
I found some weird cable in my house that hooks into a headphone jack and allows you to plug into the red/yellow/white inputs on the back of TV's. If you can find one of those you can hook your amPlug up to a TV and use it as your speaker.
Epiphone G-400
GFS Crunchy PAF - Bridge

DigiTech Bad Monkey
iSP Decimator

New Amp Fund: Depleted
Quote by FLCLcowdude

/Thread

+infinite.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by mike.h
Fail.

Its obvious he doesnt want to spend much money, which is why hes looking at them amPlug. Hes also in Australia, and gear is terribly overpriced over there, so really I dont blame him for not wanting to invest in a new tube amp.

@indira
I found some weird cable in my house that hooks into a headphone jack and allows you to plug into the red/yellow/white inputs on the back of TV's. If you can find one of those you can hook your amPlug up to a TV and use it as your speaker.

Thanks dude. Youre right about things being overpriced here Interesting idea with the cable I'll have to look that up, thanks.