You could probably make one, but jut going out and buying a breadboard would save much time and effort.

If you still want to do it, then try finding a non-conductive, flat peice of material (plastic?), with evenly spaced holes in it. Something like the metal grill you see over some speakers, except not metal. Then place strips on metal or a highly conductive material (copper would be the easiest to find, I think) on the back of the sheet that line up with the rows of holes. That's pretty much what a breadboard is, except it's made out of things that are supposed to end up as a breadboard...
Quote by james4
You could probably make one, but jut going out and buying a breadboard would save much time and effort.

If you still want to do it, then try finding a non-conductive, flat peice of material (plastic?), with evenly spaced holes in it. Something like the metal grill you see over some speakers, except not metal. Then place strips on metal or a highly conductive material (copper would be the easiest to find, I think) on the back of the sheet that line up with the rows of holes. That's pretty much what a breadboard is, except it's made out of things that are supposed to end up as a breadboard...

So could i make an extremly crude breadboard by have a peice of plastic with tonnes of evenly placed holes and putting wires going to the holes?

I know it will end up realy bad but its just temporary
its really not worth it to make one... it would have to be REALLY precise( if you want it to work like a real one). but i guess you can take a piece of cardboard or something and glue the contacts to it. then you can take something with holes in it(idk maybe wood with holes drilled in it?) and glue that on or something... that probably wont work, seeing as ive been thinking about how i would it for only like 30 secs but o well... anyways its not worth the work ot the money to build one... you can get some nice ones at radio shack or even ebay for like $5... thats what i would do
Quote by cocaroche
its really not worth it to make one... it would have to be REALLY precise( if you want it to work like a real one). but i guess you can take a piece of cardboard or something and glue the contacts to it. then you can take something with holes in it(idk maybe wood with holes drilled in it?) and glue that on or something... that probably wont work, seeing as ive been thinking about how i would it for only like 30 secs but o well... anyways its not worth the work ot the money to build one... you can get some nice ones at radio shack or even ebay for like $5... thats what i would do

ok thanks.

its only temporary because my dad thinks im going to use my electronics knowledge to blow up my school or something retarded like that so i actualy have to prove i can do something with this so hel let me buy parts of the net.