So my friend and I just got done playing ping pong from 11:45 to 1:45 a.m. It seriously was like the most fun i've had in a while.

Anybody play? What rules do you use?
Quote by allislost
I would say that aetherspear speaks nothing but the truth.
UG Blues Group
UG Reggae & Dub Group
Need Professional Mixing for cheap? Need Vinyl to Digital Transfers? PM Me.
i'm pretty damned good at it, although i haven't played since we had to store our table to make room for things.
I don't use that rule that says you can't hit the ball unless it bounces on your side of the table. the way i see it, if it's not going to bounce it would mean you'd get a point anyway, so why not be able to hit it if it doesn't hit your side? of course it means you can spike like crazy, but that's part of the fun.
i remember one night i took like five caffeine pills and played my dad all night, going like crazy. he's pretty damned good too, he played in england. his roommate was like on an olympic team or something, so he taught him tons of stuff.

does anyone else do that fake serve where you swing hard like you're gonna do some good topspin, but you duck under the ball really quick, and backspin it barely over the net so it jumps right into it? I LOVE that, although sometimes it bounces too hard and jumps BACK over the net, screwing me over.
i see what you did thar
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Do it with Absinthe.... in the cups you'd use for normal beer.

See how long the game lasts then

EDIT: Didn't pay attention... thread title tricked me
wow, coulda sworn the title said ping pong...

edit- what the hell, the title says beer pong, your post says ping pong, is this a joke or something?
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
wow, coulda sworn the title said ping pong...

edit- what the hell, the title says beer pong, your post says ping pong, is this a joke or something?

That's what I thought... hence the edit on my previou post.

What the hell is TS trying to pull
It was a semi joke, but then I realized I really just wanted to talk about beer pong...
Quote by allislost
I would say that aetherspear speaks nothing but the truth.
UG Blues Group
UG Reggae & Dub Group
Need Professional Mixing for cheap? Need Vinyl to Digital Transfers? PM Me.
Quote by aetherspear
It was a semi joke, but then I realized I really just wanted to talk about beer pong...

then as I said, replace the beer with absinthe, but use the same amount of liquid.

It'll be a really quick game