I've basically owned all three (Spider II HD75). If I was damned to hell with one, it would be the Spider; my Frontman sounded like Nirvana, the Marshall had no balls, and the Spider at least had usable effects and 4 channels to play with.

EDIT: In terms of the WORSE, I would say Frontman. Mine was horrible in every way. I think Kurt Kobain would of liked though as mentioned.
I'd have to say the Frontman because it doesn't even have effects like the Spider and the MG.
Mitch Hedberg Group
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/koalabears/

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.
Quote by CJRocker
I've basically owned all three (Spider II HD75). If I was damned to hell with one, it would be the Spider; my Frontman sounded like Nirvana, the Marshall had no balls, and the Spider at least had usable effects and 4 channels to play with.

isn't sounding like nirvana a good thing
fender frontman FTF. I hate mine. sounds horrid next to a valvestate (which is also pretty bad).
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
I think this thread is the worst amp. How many of these "I h4t3 sm4l pr4ktic3 4mpz" threads are there gonna be?
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
cowdude speaks words of infinite wisdomery.
The Line 6 and Fender are at an equal level of ****. The Marshall is the best of the crap amps.
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Cort Explorer
Squire Standard Strat rebuilt with Fender USA parts
Squire Tele
Krank 1980
Orange Tiny Terror
Traynor YCV 50 Blue
Peavey Vypyr 75

Will fly for food. Call me Dylan
In terms of flat out worse, Fender frontman.

In terms of worse including price, then Marshall MG would be worse (same price as Spider, sound worse, less versatile), follow by both line 6 and frontman.
Hehe, i like my frontman. But then again i only use the clean channel and i use it as an output to my Toneport so its all modeled and has nice tones
Quote by Chaosinborn
Hehe, i like my frontman. But then again i only use the clean channel and i use it as an output to my Toneport so its all modeled and has nice tones

Same with me and my spider 3 15. I plug the toneport into the cd input. It then becomes the best sounding practice amp ever Toneports are amazing
I think the frontman and mg tie for worst amp.
The line 6 spider isn't super-terrible. It actually is a good starters amp (just don't get the stack please).
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
The Spider is the worst, for me at least. It doesn't cut through at all in a band situation and just sounds harsh as hell.

The MG is second, same issue not cutting through, everything turns to mush.

The Frontman is the best imo, at least its cleans are decent and you can run some effects through it without sounding like complete crap.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
^^ HAHA too late

i don`t know i`d have to agree the Marshall is the best of the crap amps

but of the crap 1/2 stacks the Line 6 is better... hence why i don`t own a MG

never played a frontman
oh dear....
"A wise man once said, never discuss philosophy or politics in a disco environment." - Frank Zappa
Quote by Jinskee
Don't question the X.
<Frenchy> I'm such a failure